“Average casino”

and up
Half-Day Best of Singapore Cycling Tour
Ranked #73 of 822 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Marina Bay Sands is Asia’s most spectacular entertainment destination, located at the heart of Singapore’s CBD, with over 2,500 hotel rooms & suites, casino, restaurants, entertainment, meeting & exhibition facilities, theaters, luxurious shopping and the one & only Sands SkyPark, new experiences await you at every turn.
London
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Average casino”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Impressive architecture. Passport required when entering the casino for foreigner. Beverages like hot chocolate and water are provided FOC inside the casino. Limited games in the casino. Restaurant are too overpriced. There are some luxury brands shopping area outside the casino. Overall, worth a visit if you're into gambling or else just enjoy the ambience.

Visited December 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A racist casino”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If any body thinks that racism is diminishing in today's world, well, think again. This casino rejected my entry just because of my nationality. The security guard told me after he checked my passport, "you are Syrian, and this company has nothing to do with your nationality, so your cant enter", when I called the manager, he said its just because this is an American company, and he insisted that I can't enter, even when I explained, and m passport shows that I'm frequent visitor to U.S.A. A casino that reject or accept business based on customer's nationality doesn't deserve other than a review of "terrible". The good thing is that there is another casino is Singapore, and I had a great time there, the name "Resort World", try that place instead.

Visited April 2013
8 Thank Monzer100
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a night.....”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

just finish meeting with a client and decided to have a drink in marina bay sands kudeta, since it my last day today i will never forget my experience last night i was pissed with my client decision and surely i might not get that account, so i just relax my mind and order, one of the waiter assist me ask for a drink i admit i was so rude ordering my cocktail but since i have to relax and forget what happen with my client decision i will take a deep breath to release my bad mood... then i just amaze with this waiter assist me in a good manner even i shouted at him at first for not giving me anything to eat, but he handles me in a professional way. i will never forget the name IVO R treating me so special last night with his unlimited smile that was the best service ever had and surely recommend to friends and family's who will go to Singapore in future.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sylviamiller21
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“well, don't like their Texas Poker table...”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is just about Texas Poker. They don't have big area for this game and the rules are different from what I played in Macao that you play against players rather than just the dealer.

Visited October 2012
22 Thank netmate
Perth, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not enjoyable”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Initially walking in the 4 stories is impressive.

Thats where it ends.

The slots are all the same. Theres no variety in the type of games. The tables are ok, but really crowded so it's rough to actually play comfortably. The fact that smoking is allowed on the gaming floor meant that there was a thick cloud of cigarette smoke hanging above each level. After 45mins I felt nauseous.

The resturaunts there are extremely overpriced as well.

I won't go back.