“Grat Business Lunch”

Neighborhood: Little India
SE USA
“Grat Business Lunch”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Visiting Singapore for business and our Indian Clients took us to the Science Park location. From the moment we entered the authentic decorations told me that this was going to be a great food experience and it was. We don't get much Northern Indian food in Atlanta........... so the dishes with a little spice were an added treat to the fantastic flavor. We had the lunch buffet, and for $11.99 it was a steal.............. especially for Singapore. I will go back during my next trip.

• Visited November 2013

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Lunch Buffet @Biomedical Groove”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

They had only mutton vindaloo (center) and chicken tikki masala (right) but both were fantastic! The mutton vindaloo was absolutely amazing. They must have cooked it for a really long time for the mutton to be so tender, infused with spices and vindaloo sauce. Especially liked those with tendons! Rating: 4.5/5

The chicken tikki masala had a thick sauce and the chicken they used were thigh parts so it was very tender. The cream sauce blended well with the chicken, and they didn’t overdose the chicken with spices so you can still taste the freshness. Rating: 4/5

Visit my blog for complete review ^^ http://dineordie.wordpress.com/

• Visited July 2013
Trivandrum
“Mixed feeling”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were canvassed to eat there. Having read reviews on TA I readily agreed. Went upstairs and seated. They started cleaning the table after us being seated. Armed with knowledge gained from TA I was very cautious in ordering. But the quantity was insufficient.
Food was very good.
In the end they slipped us a bill for 140 SGD instead of 80 + SGD. This I brought to their notice and it took a very long time to rectify it and bring back the balance.
I dong think I will go back there again.

Visited October 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“@Biopolis, buffet is worth it!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went to Biopolis branch of Khansama on a Friday afternoon. We had their buffe for $12. It was very tasty. Though it was a bit crowded and food was getting exhausted, and we had to wait, we enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Visited September 2013
“For people who have not tasted indian food they might find it good”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I am a kebab fan. I found bit of coconut or what tasted like coconut in them. Yuck! Even the chicken gravy had the same problem. Not going there again. Also, i had an upset stomach the next day:(

• Visited September 2013