“Good meal”

Ranked #255 of 11,867 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Rochor
Description: Probably The Best North Indian Tandoori Restaurant in Singapore Since 1999 Khansama Tadoori Restaurant 166 Serangoon Road, Little India, Junction of Norris Road, Singapore 218050
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food that I had was good, and all the staff were very friendly. I was by myself though and it was clear they were eager to get the table free so I felt a little rushed. Overall good though.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We occasionally visit this place close our home. It has got a rural themed somewhat weird decor. You could like or hate the life size buffalo mannequin squatting at the entrance!

We had gone there for a special occasion and the experience was marred due to bad service. They took such a long time to serve simple drinks that we had to walk to the bar to serve ourselves.

After the ordering was complete the waiter warned it was less for the number of heads urging us strongly to increase the quantity. When the food arrived at the table, we found it was too much. We spoke to the manager to cancel the order citing their mistake - he declined and offered to pack to for us to have as lunch next day! He added - that next time we can get it right with the experience we earned.

Well, we are never going back for to use our experience.

1  Thank SDD_sg
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I sat down at this restaurant because I was hungry and it was the first one I came across after deciding to eat. I'm very glad I did as they served the best food I've eaten in the Little India area, probably the best Indian food I've had in Singapore. There was a bit of a mix up when my appetiser was delivered to the wrong table, and I got theirs, but not really an issue as when I got what I'd ordered it was delicious. The trouble was, the appetiser was large! When my main arrived I couldn't finish it; no problems with portion size here. All in all, highly recommended.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Khansama was recommended by the hotel staff. Samosa's and naan were excellent. The curries ok. Good and attentive staff, & reasonable price. Had cheaper over the 3 days. But not better.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had the dhall, and chicken tandoori and the chai. Food and service was very good. Definitely recommend.