Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Diggersite is awesome

Reviewed December 30, 2016
JL1093
via mobile
A must for kids who loves building machines

Reviewed November 15, 2016

from $41.01
from $73.08
from $35.79
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Great for kids. Small site but full of fun. Very friendly staff. Children must be supervised by adults to ensure safety of everyone. My boy is 3 and he enjoyed it very much.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

We visited the one in jcube in jurong which was smaller than the main one. Just three machines but was fun for the boys as they were the only ones there . The guy who operated the place was very patient and helpful ... great way to spend an hour

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I read about this place on the newspaper and decided to bring my 6-year old son and my wife to this place on a Sunday evening.

We were there at about 7pm and the place is pretty quiet. Some time during our visit a group of young adults came as well.

There was no line/waiting at all. I paid $50 for a total of 10 tokens. Each token will provide about 5 minutes of ride in each station.

The place is very low-key and the staff is very friendly. They patiently coached my son to operate the machine and it is amazing how my son can operate the machine. The 5 minute duration is sufficient for most of the tasks.

I also give it a try as well. This place is suitable for children as well as adults (who likes to operate construction machinery).

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank WoonT
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

My children really learned a lot from the rides, it teaches not only how to operate the diggers but also let them improve their hand and eye coordination.
Best experience for the kids that they will never forget

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Thanks to Diggersite and their friendly staffs, my son have a great experience with the real-life excavators. It really make my boy dream come truth and the smile on his face is worthless.

Date of experience: September 2016