“ah! the spices of great indian food!.. excellent Fish head curry”
Review of Muthu's Curry

Muthu's Curry
Ranked #973 of 11,300 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Description: Founded in 1969, this small humble eatery has now transformed into a modern dining space. This Indian restaurant has made a name for itself with its signature fish head curry, cooked South Indian style. It serves mainly South Indian dishes, such as Masala chicken, mutton curry and Briyani Rice, but also offers North Indian cuisine, including Naan, Tandoori chicken and chicken Tikka.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went and ordered Fish head curry, mutton sukha, black daal, pepper mushroom...
the fish head curry was just out of this world!.... mutton sukha and pepper mushroom was great!... black daal (or daal makhni) was average....
and the surprise was the 'vegetables' they give as accompaniments.... brinjal masala (blockbuster) and cabbage (average) ...
Highly recommended for the spice loving, indian food 'searchers' .... Muthu's curry's rocks!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good food god prices feels autentic. Come here every time in Singapore. Combine it with mustafas, its à must.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Situated in Little India, you will have a great experience. I don't do spicy, so I had to stop eating and start drinking Mango lassies instead. But the food was great and good service too.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I went here towards the end of the evening. We were told that the kitchen would be closing shortly, but they were still keen for our custom. While eating our poppadum’s’, we were asked to settle the bill, which was a bit odd. During our first course, they kept on bringing over our main dishes. We had to tell them three times to at least have the courtesy to wait till we had finished our first courses. It really did feel like a fast food place! To top of all off, they started to close the place down around us.

I fully appreciate that they have homes to go to after work, but if they were pushed for time, they should have simply said that there wasn’t sufficient time to serve us fully. From start to finish, we could have only been in there for 30 minutes, despite having a bill of S$110.

As for the food, in fairness, it was okay, although my wife found a piece of chicken in one of her vegetarian dishes, which could have been due to the rush in the kitchen as part of closing down for the night, but nonetheless, unacceptable.

1  Thank DubaiFraser
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Little India is one of my most favourite places in Singapore. I love the energy, the smells and the food. I like Muthu's as the food is always nice and the service always friendly. What I like is there are many Indian visitors eating there which says something to me about the food.