U Escape - CLOSED

Singapore, Singapore
Awesome Experience!

katie382
Singapore, Singapore

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2016

I did this with my friends, and we tried out Room 13 together. It was really fun and challenging, and it was a pretty great experience. I would recommend this to people who like challenges, and are not too stressed under time constraint. It's great when everyone works together to solve the challenges. It's also quite funny when we voice our questions aloud in order to get clues - it's a convenient way to acquire hints. The room was nicely "made" for us to search for the clues easily. I also enjoyed the photo taking booth at the end - there were props for us to wear and pose for a picture.

1  Thank KSoh2014
Reviewed December 13, 2016

I went with my friends to U Escape Singapore. It was a pretty awesome experience and we had to escape from a room within an hour. Though we did not manage to do so, I found it a great way to past time especially when meeting up with a group of friends and wanting to do something together, other than watching a movie. The only down side to this experience was that it can be quite pricey if going with a small group of people or as a duo.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

It was hell lot of fun but lots of numbered locks around, trying to find numbers to unlock that leads to next clue. First time trying. Given one hour and we were so close to finishing. Loads of thanks to the gamemaster for the assistance. Will try the casino one the next time.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016

It was a whole new experience for my friends and I because this was the first time we are playing the escape room. When trying to escape, we need to use our intelligence to find clues to get out in an hour. It may seem like plenty of time, but it wasn't. I went there 2 times w the same bunch of friends and it was rather exciting. The first time we managed to escape but we failed the second time while trying the Halloween theme escape room. I definitely enjoyed myself back there. Hope to see something new on my next visit!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 30, 2016

U Escape was quite fun to be honest. They have four "missions" of increasing difficulty, and as a group of very ambitious people my 5 friends and I chose the second hardest mission, the Atomic Bunker even though most of us had zero experience with escape rooms. We had already made bookings, so getting into the room itself was no problem (although there wasn't anybody at the counter so we called somebody from the arcade Timezone next door over). The mission was challenging so don't expect to make it out if you're not familiar with escape rooms. The hints provided were quite helpful yet ambiguous so try not to rely on them so much. All in all, a fun experience if you're looking for a good time with a group of people! Tends to be fully booked if you're looking for a walk-in session though.