“The Best North Indian Restaurant in Town!”
Review of Tandoor

Tandoor
Ranked #178 of 11,573 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Description: Hailing from across India, our menu reflects the aromatic spreads of the country's diverse regions covering the coastal areas of Goa, Mangalore, Lucknow, Punjab and more. Among our famed signature dishes are Nalli Gosht, Mango Curry, Bailey's Irish Cream Kulfi. Each dish is carefully handcrafted by our chefs using classic recipes and time-honoured methods which date back in time across India's rich history. Ever conscious of our diners' palettes, some of our dishes carry regional cultural influences and healthier preparation methods while retaining their original Indian heritage. With such lineage, every dish has its own unique story as often recounted by our waiters. Contemporary yet laced with tradition, Tandoor presents an inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy good food and great conversations with family, friends and clients alike.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Of all the north Indian restaurants I've been to in Singapore, Tandoor is the one. From Kebabs to Curries there's a great variety for both vegetarian and non-vegetarians. Great ambience, excellent service, mouth watering dishes and carefully chosen drinks to compliment the food- this restaurant has it all!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I absolutely LOVE Tandoor.
From the moment you walk into the restaurant, it is a wonderful experience.
We ordered from the prix fixe menu. Each course came beautifully presented and delicious. The server also presented us with a background story for every dish.
We highly recommend this restaurant! COME HUNGRY!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I eat here every time I stay at the Holiday Inn in which this restaurant is located. It serves high quality and genuine Indian cuisine.

The menu is quite varied, certainly to the extent whereby most tastes are catered for. Service is very good and is not oppressive as can be the case in some establishments. The food itself is delicious and served in good sized portions. The only thing lacking is, we'll, nothing really...

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This restaurant can easily be rated as one of the finest restaurants in Singapore for Indian Food. Wide selection of food, manner of preparation, quality, taste, and visual appeal of the food is exceptional. Restaurant decor, seating comfort, and experience is one of its kind. Service levels are true to Indian hospitality with lot of affection, care, and superb attitude. Restaurant manager with excellent support from the F&B Manager and other restaurant staff make you feel at home and yet enjoy the professional service with complete attention to details. I visited this restaurant recently (when I was staying in the hotel where this restaurant is located) on the suggestion of the General Manager of the hotel, and I am so happy that I went by his advice. I had tried this restaurant a couple of years back and even then it was a wonderful restaurant. But now with recent makeover and refurbishment the restaurant has become contemporary, stylish, and beautiful. Food has remained as good as ever or should I say has become better than before! Strongly recommended restaurant in Singapore.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Mouth watering dishes at a nominal price and great ambiance. Very friendly staff and interestingly they ll tell you the stories for the dishes what u r having... An amazing experience ... Ll come back again and recommend to all my friends in town...