“I will come back definitely”

Sushi Tei - VivoCity
Ranked #887 of 11,764 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have always been wanting to pay a visit here. It is located near Charles & Keith on 2nd floor in Vivo City.

I am assigned to have a seat close to the window and have a cozy view of green and sea. I had ordered one minced tuna rice (SGD 10.5) and one tea pot soup (SGD 6.8) for myself. Foodies here are fresh, not big portion but decent in size that enough for one.

It definitely serves a nice environment and food for Japanese food lovers! I highly recommend this place and I would love to return here again :))

1  Thank DominiqueUltee

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience. The sushi was delicious and reasonably priced. We had nine rolls and every one of them was devoured. Even my inlaws who "dont like sushi" enjoyed it. I would recommend a table at the back of the restaurant for the great view of the waterfront.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Loved this place. Great value, great food and we were lucky enough to score a table overlooking the harbour at Vivo City. Highly recommend if you are a Japanese food love. The crab salad and prawn tempura are great.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Sushi tei vivo city has the nice outside view.
Good location.

The food is typical sushi tei, clean and reasonable.
Average high in the menu's price.

Good place to hang around before going to sentosa island.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Some of the best Japanese food I have had in a long time and great value too. The sashimi salad with sesame dressing is gorgeous, melt in the mouth baby octopus and the soft shell crab with fish floss is amazing. I could go on through the menu, I loved it all. Definitely worth a visit.