“Good curry!”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I first visited this restaurant three years ago, picking a restaurant at random in Little India for a curry. Returned with my family three years later!

The outside terrace seating is great for watching Little India bustling by.

The food is really good, and it's huge portions (especially by UK standards). Samosa's were gorgeous.

A few caveats: it gets quite busy so they can subtly encourage you to leave if they need the table; the toilets are a bit ropey; and the the spiciness doesn't correlate with UK settings: for example, the mildest curry we had was my vindaloo, and the spiciest was my eldest daughter's mixed grill!

1  Thank Russ H

Reviewed July 30, 2013

i like every thing to eat rates are little more but it is worth in singapore their is one small hotel near by their also food was very good and reasonable rae

1  Thank Jugnu K
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We first discovered the Delhi restaurant five years ago, on our first trip to Singapore.

It is about 2 blocks down Serangoon Rd on the opposite side to the ubiquitous and often infuriatingly labyrinthine Mustafa Centre.

We love Indian food and have never had a bad meal at the Delhi. The onion Baha'is are particularly tasty!

After multiple visits on our first trip, we made a beeline there on day two of our trip in May 2013, finally wading into the restaurant through a calf length 'moat' in the afternoon torrential downpour. Wel worth it. We returned 2 days later with my brier and his wife and all enjoyed the feast.

Good honest tucker. The meal we had at Clarke Quay was in much more salubrious surroundings, cost a lot more and wasn't as tasty. Just enjoy the down to earth atmosphere of Little India, a welcome antidote to the glass and concrete canyons on Orchard Rd.

1  Thank AustraliaShaz
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I should have read the reviews here before going to the restaurant. Priced seemed to be fair (about 30$ for a starter, main with rice and a beverage) and there were some local indians inside, which looked like a good indicator.

The malaysian looking woman at the front desk was VERY unfriendly when I asked for a table and she put me somewhere in a corner, since I was dining alone. Had to wait quite some time until the food arrived, which was semi-warm/cold and NOT fresh (except for the gravy).

I had to ask twice for the bill and wait another 20-30 minutes until the fine woman from the front-desk handed me the bill without a comment.

Save your time & money and visit one of the many restaurants nearby.

Cheers

1  Thank Broseph1337
Reviewed March 26, 2013

this restaurant serves you a tasty indian food with well priced menu you eat the food with indian touch while away from home it is located near mustafa & sgd $15 - 20 per person for the best food in the area.