“Decent”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Located in Little India, this eatery has all the standard north indian dishes one would expect from a restaurant names Delhi. Food was decent and serving sizes were normal. Spice level was quite moderate (at least for my Indian palate). Pricing is OK for Singapore standards.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We had breakfast there - chola bhatura. The tea turned out to be a little pricey. The bhatura was good but chola...not so much. Good enough for breakfast.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My hubby and myself were recommended by GRAB Free Vouchers Now to dine at Delhi restaurant @Race Course Road.

The decision to dine at this restaurant is one of the wisest decision we have made!

The signature dish - The Mixed Grill is awesome and service is excellent. The staff make us feel welcomed and we have an enjoyable dining experience.

I would not hesitate to recommend your restaurant to all my friends who wish to savor authentic Indian food.

Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Dolphine4059
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I have been addicted to the other branch located on 195 serangoon street.
I have been there so many times and now I am completly selective on indian food and dishes... it has to be the top, otherwise it doesnt worth it. This restaurant offers me for years the simple layout and the great food i was looking for in little india! and, it is damn cheap.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

The first mistake we did was to try breakfast in Delhi Restaurant on out first morning in Singapore. Since we were staying in the Broadway Hotel which is where the Delhi Restaurant is also lodged we wanted to give it a go on the first day. And that too was the last time we entered that restaurant during our week long stay in Singapore. We had ordered a very simple breakfast but the food was not upto the standard; neither in taste, nor in portion and not at all in price. We chose to sit out in the open air, but the table cloth was stained and there were disturbing flies as the food arrived.
There is no dearth of Indian restaurants in Little India; so it’s better to walk down a few paces either along the Race Course road or Serangoon road and you will get decent places to eat.

1  Thank arpitam