All reviews singapore river residence manager breakfast ladies weekday breakfast a great week these apartments our home away from home cold storage three bedroom apartment walk along the river serviced apartment long term stay washer and dryer excellent location restaurants and bars breakfast room liang court
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A nice and family friendly place. It was our first home in Singapore and kids loved it.

Friendly staff especially Suzana. Suzana was very kind to us. She is one of the nicest person I have met. Always smiling and playing with the kids. She was always happy to recommend places and activities to us.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
AceTLK, Residence Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Taylor187,

It is such a pleasure to receive your review on your recent stay with us and I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay here with us.

Thank you for extending a special mention to Suzana! Please rest assured that your kind words were conveyed to her.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with Village Residence Robertson Quay and I look forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact myself at acetan@fareast.com.sg when you are planning for a return stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at Village Robertson first alone and then with my family.
After a month we moved to another residence, Orchard Scott’s Residence in Newton (mainly because we wanted to have a bigger facility area)
What’s clearly outstanding at Village Robertson is the location and the amazing service/reception/Housekeeping.
They all make you feel at home. With nice worlds, smiles and service. I can’t thank enough Suzana, Jaryl, Ricole, Keith, etc at the reception. All of them, and their colleagues, had such a friendly and welcoming approach. They made my/our stay so pleasant! Thanks for that !
And the quality of cleaning/Housekeeping was also great. Especially with people such as Parthipan and also an old man (I can’t recall his name) who was 80 years old and still doing some cleanings.
Hugs to all,

Omar, Roya and kids

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Noumar,

Thank you very much for the superb review posted on our Residence and staff. We had shared your review with the team and they were very much elated to know that they had done well to make your stay an enjoyable one.

Your kind words mean a lot to us as you recognized their efforts and excellent service. Please be assured that we will continue to keep up our service standards and look for ways to improve further.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Housekeeper siva doing a good job
All staff is helpful
Suzana is very friendly and helpful

Im still living here and about to move but this place has my heart forever bcz of the beautiful view and indoor beauty

Dear Narjisemad,

Warmest greetings from Village Residence Robertson Quay!

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating and compliments towards Siva and Suzana in The Trip Advisor! Your comments had been shared and they were very happy to know that they had done a good job during your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed with Far East hospitality before in Singapore and this one was nothing like it. We stayed I a 3 bedroom apartment. It was very small and very basic. There was air conditioning but not in all the rooms. The “serviced apartments” are not everyday. Please read the small print because breakfast is NOT everyday and really is NOT a good breakfast so expect coffee fruit
And toast, if you want anything else you will have to go out for breakfast. The pool is ok and the staff are very friendly but as these apartments are not
“Cheaper” compared to other places I really don’t think you get value for
Money. Disappointing really compared to the other services apartments we have stayed in with same company.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Village Residence Robinson Quay was a wonderful place to stay. Lovely rooms with excellent service from all the staff. Our room was beautifully serviced by Parthipan. The pool was very welcome after a busy day sightseeing and there were so many good restaurants very close by.

Dear Expercy,

Sunny greetings from Village Residence Robertson Quay!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and your compliments towards the team and Parthipan. This certainly perks up our day and your kind words had been shared with the team.