Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #39 of 234 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My first review, and after such a great experience, I had to write one. We stayed here for almost 7 months while I was working in Singapore. The staff are Incredibly helpful and friendly, and when we left, it felt like leaving family. They were very responsive to our requests and often went out of their way to help us; I can think specifically of one person finding us a small screwdriver for us late at night and another picking up some specialty food during one of her vacations! The cleaning staff was wonderful, and so attuned to us that they knew when we were having guests and prepared our unit the way we needed.

Rooms were kept very clean and the cleaning staff would try to come when convenient for us. The rooms themselves are quite good, fairly large by Singapore and Asia standards, which North Americans may find small. We were lucky enough to have a great view overlooking the Singapore River. The residence is in a great neighbourhood, very safe (like the rest of Singapore), with many restaurants and bars nearby. Because of this, it can get loud on the weekends, but our 2 year-old child was never woken up by it. Many child friendly activities nearby.

Overall, highly recommended. Thank you Livia, and the rest of the staff for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear CPR1976,

Thank you for taking your precious times to pen down your stayed experience with us.

It's indeed a great pleasure having you with us for the past 7 months and especially your lovely daugther. I am glad all of you had enjoyed your stayed with us.

Hope to see you again & keep well.

Take care,

Warmest Regards.
Residence Manager

There are newer reviews for Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Excellent location at the river, walking distance to all restaurants and pubs. Very friendly staff and good service. Very convenient apartments if you are more than two persons. Room standard is OK, breakfast not impressing. An Espresso-maschine is available in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear JQNI,

Indeed, I am glad that you had enjoyed the great location and the service provided by the team as it is our priority to ensure our guest had the best service & comfort during their stayed. We will strive to improve our breakfast experience.

We hope to welcome you once again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my second time staying here and it is as fantastic as I remember it to be. Great service, superb location and most of all, the team always find ways to make me feel at home.

Will always recommend my family and friends this awesome place to reside in. I have to add on that Livia as always provides the best service and her team will not fail to brighten up my day.

Thank you and keep up the great work!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Mrs Teo,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you back once again to VRRQ.

Indeed, I am glad that you had another enjoyable stayed with us and it is my priority to ensure the best service & comfort to our guest.

Thank you for your continous support and we hope to see you once again.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed at this residences and was greeted by ever so helpful front desk and staff, guided me along as it was my first time in the neighborhood. Furnishings was in pristine condition and bedding was lush and comfortable. Felt very much like my home away from my home in Singapore!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TanHua
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear TanHua,

Indeed, I am glad that you had enjoyed your stayed with us and it is our priority to ensure our guest the best service & comfort.

We hope to welcome you once again.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I had a short stay here with my family over the new year period. Excellent central location with plenty of family friendly restaurants and bars right on the doorstep. The apartment itself was very nice, clean and spacious. The views overlooking the river were fantastic! Excellent facilities (pool, gym, play park) Loved my time here, massive thank you to Livia and her team.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Jamin9moore,

Thank you for your compliments.

I am delighted that you had a great stayed with us & enjoying it with your family.

May this New year 2014 bring you joy & excitement in all that you do.

Hope to see you again & keep well !

Regards.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed for more than a year in Village Residence Robertson Quay, from August 2012 until October 2013, a time that I truly enjoyed. The location is excellent, centrally located at the 'Robertson Walk', with easy access to a host of up market restaurants and bars, whilst still offering a quiet living environment. Village Residence staff has never been less than very friendly and service minded, always making you feel 'at home' and helping if and when needed.
I definitively recommend Village Residence Robertson Quay for a pleasant stay in Singapore.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear Rick K,

Thank you for your compliments.

It's indeed a great pleasure having you with us for the past one year. I am glad you had enjoyed your stayed with us.

Hope to see you again & keep well.

Have a blessed Christmas & an awesome New Year 2014 !

Regards.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I look back at our stay here with very fond memories.

We stayed (2 adults, 3 kids) for our first month as short term accommodation until we found something permanent and it was perfect. The apartment was a great size being 3 bedrooms, loved the view of the river, great location with many sights, shops and restaurants close by, lovely pool for the kids and the daily breakfast whilst relatively simple always was a winner.

And the staff were very friendly and genuine - summed up by our late arrival back to the apartment one night, the staff has waited for us, brought my wife up a birthday cake and sang happy birthday - what sort of place does that? (all from seeing our details in our passports) Amazing!
Highly recommend for both short trips and longer periods.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear KeshiNSW,

Thank you for taking your precious time to pen down your feedback.

I am glad that all of you had an enjoyable stayed with us and the team had delighted your wife with a surprise on her birthday. I will surely convey your compliments to the team and they will definitely be encouraged by your words of appreciation.

Blessed Christmas !

Hope to see all of you again and keep well !

Warmest regards
Residence Manager

Travelers also viewed these Singapore hotels
The Quays
Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
The Quays
Somerset Liang Court Singapore
Park Avenue Clemenceau
#22 of 234 in Singapore
Orchard Road
Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality

Been to Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality? Share your experiences!