“Most excellent service I had in ages!”

Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #33 of 235 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for a couple of weeks and fell in love with the stay! neat, clean and excellent c/service!
Would defo go back again and recommend friends and families to stay there - good location as well!!

Room Tip: good for family with kids!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maivon w
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Maivon,

I am glad that your wife and goodself had a great stayed with us.

Thank you for recommending it to your friends/families & We hope to see you again.

Riverside Village Residences

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I have been here a short time and have been very pleased with the property and the staff. We like the location, the view of the Singapore River and Ms. Livia Choo and her staff have treated us like family. They have a shuttle service every morning that is so convenient. With a short drive, I am dropped off very close to my office in the central business district. Our apartment is very comfortable with all the amenities we would ever need. I highly recommend the Riverside Village Residences for your stay in Singapore.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Raj S

Dear Raj,

Thank you so much for your compliments.

I am glad that your husband & goodself are enjoying yuor stayed with us.

Please contact me, should you require any assistance.

Have a pleasant stay !

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I came here several times staying at my counsin's place,great location, very helpful staff service was impeccable, it is nicely maintained, for sure i will recommend it to other travellers that i know:)

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Myra658

Dear Myra,

Thank you for recommending to your friends and I hope to see you again visiting your cousin.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My mother came to visit Singapore for three weeks and stayed in RIverside Village Residence. The two bedroom apartment was very comfortable, nicely appointed with excellent views of the river. The staff were friendly, professional and very helpful.

The Residence Manager, Livia Choo, offered service excellence beyond the call of duty - friendly, caring and very helpful. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Bennz,

Thank you so much for your compliments.

I am glad that your mum had enjoyed her stayed with us and enjoying the splendour view of the Singapore River.

I hope to welcome her once again and wishing her Good health.

Riverside Village Residences

Reviewed February 21, 2013

How should I start....WOW!!! Impressed. Relaxing. Impeccable Service. Awesome facilities and rooms. The list goes on and on. To say that Riverside Village Residences is an understatement. We visit Singapore and stayed at Riverside Village Residences from Jan.12-26, 2013 to celebrate my parents’ silver anniversary and one of my brother birthday, It was recommended by my Auntie that has been visited SG last December, and staying there was proven an excellent choice!

The room was lovely, very spacious and though it was pleasing, we anticipated a beautiful view in the morning. Linen was very comfortable. Woke up the next morning to a gorgeous river view that connects the city and also my brothers enjoy the private pool. Breakfast buffet is very good with a nice spread, the fruits are awesome.

Basically, all the good reviews previously posted on the Riverside Village Residences, we find it pretty much true
One staff I barely remember, her name is Tifany, her smile tells us its gonna be a great day! And the service was exceptional. She was attentive without being instrusive, humourous without being over, and ever-so-willing to take photos for us. All the staffs sang a birthday song that we could feel came from their hearts and was filled with sincerity. How much better can the service be at this place?! In fact, one of the staff(I cnt remember her name) took so many great photos for us and even when we said it's enough, he couldn't stop! LoL~~

How much better can the service be? It gets even better that's what we can say. My Mom’s sandal sole(slipper) came loose and we rang guest services for super glue or some strong adhesive. In 5mins, a technician turns up outside our room, politely requested to come in and fixed it in the room!! He’s not only fixed one sole, but also checked on the other to make sure it would be fine. Now really, we were very very impressed.

It's really worth to pen down all the remarkable experienced that we had in Riverside Village Residences even to the very last minute we stay there. Thanx to ALL the staff, with special mention to Ms. Livia Choo, her hospitality is exceptional thats why our stay was 101% relaxed and enjoyed.

WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eiarl,

Wow ! Thanks so much for the compliments and I am glad that you had a great stayed with us.

We will continue to stay excellence in our service to our guests.

I Hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at 3 serviced apartment complexes in the last year in Singapore and this is my favorite. Every person on the staff greets you with a ready smile and a helpful attitude. The apartment was very clean and all the furniture had been replaced the prior week. The location on Robertson Quay just by the Singapore River is great for restaurants, coffee shops and walks and has easy access to CBD, Orchard Road, China Town, etc.. There is a grocery store just a block away to fill the refrigerator.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Choo L, Manager at Village Residence Robertson Quay by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your compliments.

It was a great pleasure having you with us and we are glad you had enjoyed your stayed with us

We look forward to have you with us on your next visit and I am sure the team will be delighted to serve you again.

Take care,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was in Singapore for three weeks for business and wanted somewhere other than a hotel for this long a stay. I knew several of my co-workers had stayed at Riverside Villages and decided to give it a try. It was great. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the location worked out well. It is about a 10-minute walk from the nearest MRT subway station, so pretty handy for commuting by subway. For times I needed a taxi, they always seemed to be available (even when raining--which is never the case in Singapore!) There is an enormous choice of restaurants within a short walk with plenty of variety. The apartment was very nicely furnished including a well-furnished kitchen and a washer and dryer, which are real conveniences. There is free internet and free weekday breakfast. It was really a delightful stay.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your compliments.

It was a great pleasure having you and we are glad you had enjoyed your stayed with us

Take care,