“Disappointing end to our stay” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #15 of 10,421 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Singaporean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing end to our stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I travelled with my family and on our last night at the hotel we decided to try Peach Blossoms. The food was average and overpriced. We ordered the Peking Duck and could barely eat it. Was full of bones - I've eaten Peking Duck many times and not come across this so not sure what the idea is but a lot was wasted due to the bones.
Service was also disappointing as the staff focused on the local customers. It was clear we were toursits and guests of the hotel (perhaps the staff figure we may not return so no need to provide good service?). At one point the chef came out and did the rounds of the restaurant, focusing on the locals - we were all but ignored.
Were provided the dessert menu however our waiter never returned to our table so we had to forgoe dessert, get the bill and leave.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kelowna, Canada
“Best starter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant has such great Chinese vegetarian dishes, but what really caught my attention was the free appetizer pickles given as a complimentary starter, I think the best pickled vegetable dishI have ever tasted. I asked for three bowls of it, and was graciously granted willingly with a smile. I would have been happy with that and rice, but am glad I had three other vegetarian dishes which were delicious. Nice ambience. Great service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ZFP-1955
Moscow, Russia
“No quality for the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I try to avoid to eat in hotels because the menu there is usually limited and prices high. In cause of Peach Blossom in Marina Mandarin it works - the prices are exorbitant and the food quality is average comparing to the Singapore in the whole.

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Peking duck a must have!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Singapore, Peach Blossom provides contemporary chinese cuisine in a nice quiet setting. I strongly reccomend a party of 4-6 people as any lesser, you wouldn't be able to order an assortment of dishes enough to compliment your palate. To start off, the soft shell crabs in salted egg yokes were delightfully cripsy. It's also not overly salted and the egg yoke coating wasn't soggy either unlike many Chinese eateries. Next up, the Peking duck. It cost about $70 per duck and serves about 15 servings of tiny little crepes packing in the fragrant duck skin, cucumbers and the delectable sauce too. It is unlikely u would stop at 2 crepes. The seafood fried rice with salmon roe was delicious too and to think we polished our bowls thoroughly even towards the end of the dinner is a compliment enough for this simple but tasty dish.

• Visited March 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peach Blossoms, Marina Mandarin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

My first dinner upon arriving in Singapore when I entertained three ladies from my old school. I did not choose the meal but it was very good and I believe we all enjoyed it.

Visited November 2012