“Best starter”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #19 of 10,791 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Kelowna, Canada
“Best starter”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant has such great Chinese vegetarian dishes, but what really caught my attention was the free appetizer pickles given as a complimentary starter, I think the best pickled vegetable dishI have ever tasted. I asked for three bowls of it, and was graciously granted willingly with a smile. I would have been happy with that and rice, but am glad I had three other vegetarian dishes which were delicious. Nice ambience. Great service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ZFP-1955

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Moscow, Russia
“No quality for the money”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I try to avoid to eat in hotels because the menu there is usually limited and prices high. In cause of Peach Blossom in Marina Mandarin it works - the prices are exorbitant and the food quality is average comparing to the Singapore in the whole.

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Peking duck a must have!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

One of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Singapore, Peach Blossom provides contemporary chinese cuisine in a nice quiet setting. I strongly reccomend a party of 4-6 people as any lesser, you wouldn't be able to order an assortment of dishes enough to compliment your palate. To start off, the soft shell crabs in salted egg yokes were delightfully cripsy. It's also not overly salted and the egg yoke coating wasn't soggy either unlike many Chinese eateries. Next up, the Peking duck. It cost about $70 per duck and serves about 15 servings of tiny little crepes packing in the fragrant duck skin, cucumbers and the delectable sauce too. It is unlikely u would stop at 2 crepes. The seafood fried rice with salmon roe was delicious too and to think we polished our bowls thoroughly even towards the end of the dinner is a compliment enough for this simple but tasty dish.

• Visited March 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peach Blossoms, Marina Mandarin”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My first dinner upon arriving in Singapore when I entertained three ladies from my old school. I did not choose the meal but it was very good and I believe we all enjoyed it.

Visited November 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fine dining indeed”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Soft shell crabs, which are difficult to cook without being oily, I always regard them at a test of a true chef, and boy I've been served some horrors. Here they, as was all the food of the highest standard and truly succulent, service was creditable and we would have to give it a massive 10/10, and we never have gone over 8/10 even at our favourite comfort food restaurant, congratulations to the management and staff, they rounded off a wonderful day

Visited September 2012