“Peach Blossoms, Marina Mandarin”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #50 of 11,375 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My first dinner upon arriving in Singapore when I entertained three ladies from my old school. I did not choose the meal but it was very good and I believe we all enjoyed it.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Soft shell crabs, which are difficult to cook without being oily, I always regard them at a test of a true chef, and boy I've been served some horrors. Here they, as was all the food of the highest standard and truly succulent, service was creditable and we would have to give it a massive 10/10, and we never have gone over 8/10 even at our favourite comfort food restaurant, congratulations to the management and staff, they rounded off a wonderful day

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Marina Mandarin for two nights and the restaurant was recommended online.
The menu was varied and slightly confusing regarding cost per portion/person.
The staff were very helpful in choosing, in serving and in attention to detail. The food was very good, some of the best scallops (chinese style) I have had. For a higher end restaurant with good service, the value was good.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Am sure there are better dim sum places but because my husband and I didn't have enough time to hunt for one and we were also hungry, we decided to eat at peach blossoms since we were staying in the same hotel anyway. Surprisingly, the dim sum was really good... Not a wide variety but taste was very good... We also had noodles with chicken along with a selection of dim sum, best one is the steamed pork in soy sauce with chopped red chilies! I love spicy food and this was our fave!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food and service very good...atmosphere was great.....but expensive and drink prices a little over the top

1  Thank Ronnie8656