“Western food with a taste of your fav local food in it!”
Review of reDPan

reDPan
Reserve with Chope
reDPan is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 14,324 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighborhood: Marina Centre
Description: reDPan is a champion of local fun dining, serving creative interpretations of modern dishes with a spotlight on local ingredients and familiar flavours. We offer quality food at very reasonable prices, aligned to the GRUB promise that the food we serve is what we will feed our own families. reDPan features a slice of Singapore’s culinary history, in line with DP Architects’ local heritage and high standing on the international field.
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Definitely one of my all time fav restaurant in spore for date, friends and family gathering. Love the food as it’s with local food elements, value is great and anbience is welcoming with friendly staff who make every visit ends with belly satisfaction with a smile. Will definitely visit again! :)

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Very good value with 1 for 1 offer. Creative and good food. We ordered beef and salmon. Both were good.

Reviewed February 23, 2019

My husband and I used Chope vouchers and they were very welcoming.
I included this comment because some restaurants that we visited, gave snobbish attitude when we used any form of vouchers.
The carbonara pasta was the best dish that night.
Not greasy yet flavourful.
The staffs were very attentive to us and kept refilling our water.
Thank you Redpan!

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

When my boyfriend and I went down to Redpan on a Sunday, the place was really quiet and my initial thought was that the food here would be average since there was only a handful of customers. However, I was wrong. When our food came - we ordered the Steak with Chinchalok, Truffle floss fries and the Haebihiam pasta - we were pleasantly surprised. Everything tasted really good! The steak was tender, the truffle fries were hot and crispy with that wonderful truffle aroma and the Haebihiam pasta was an interesting dish with its fusion of local and western flavours. The service was really good too as the staff were very responsive and attended to our every need. I would definitely come back here again to try more of the items on the menu!

2  Thank jlxyyyy
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Very yummy. Good ambience, menu was western with a twist of our fav Asian delights and dishes. Will definitely comeback! Fav dish is laksa salmon and otak burger.

Date of visit: January 2019