1. Location - across the beach, walk over and have a swim, and other activities. Close to Beach station 7 mins walk, the Sentosa express rail comes here from Vivo City mall. Trams run free from the resort.
2. Pools great. My son enjoyed the slides and the falls and they look cool amongst the green trees and plants.
3. Breakfast was a surprise as it was part of our room booking. Easier to start day with breakfast at accommodation so that was great.
4. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrive at 11 am and check in was not till 3pm but the front desk let us into a room which was available. On check out at 12 we left out luggage at a secure room at the front desk till 4pm when we caught our taxi to the airport.
1. The rooms needed an upgrade. The floors were wooden and vanished but it was worn so didn't give the room a modern appearance. Were on the fifth floor on room 530 so no view of the sea. So ask specifically for room with a view to the sea and beach if you want one.
2. The exterior of the building was covered in areas with moss and mold (or lichen) and it would be easy to get this sprayed and have a regular program to treat these areas.
Otherwise overall we enjoyed our stay mainly because of the location, the pool, the service and somewhere to rest at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa Island
- Siloso Beach Sentosa Island