We planned a staycation and booked a night in this hotel. When we enter, the orchid smell welcome us. Directions could be better in the hotel. Spacious room but the living room couch pillow was dirty. At night, you can clearly hear the noise from the road and whoever that is partying downstairs at 1am. This hotel could do better with soundproofing the walls, but overall quite a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island