Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
$279
$253
$662
$535
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
$7,433
$221
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
$437
$261
Shangri-La.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$235
$198
  • Pool
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$186
$171
$164
$244
$226
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$184
$162
  • Restaurant
1,532 results
All reviewsimbiah stationheritage suiteonsen suitemerlion viewnew wingmovenpick hotelcomplimentary ice creamnespresso machineconstruction siteuniversal studiosfree upgradevivo cityliving areafree monorailtwg tearesorts worldcake
Reviewed January 6, 2013

1. I could hear the noise from the next room.
2. EVERY NIGHT I had to call the front desk to ask for the missing stuff in the room like conditioner, slippers, towel which really annoyed me and I had to wait for long for sb to answer my call. One of the nights, no one even made up the room for us after we came back from the zoo since the staff said that we didnt turn on the 'make up room' switch! OMG, I TOLD them NO 5 stars hotel will request the customers to turn on the 'make up room' button for the make up and even if we needed to do so because of their UNIQUE hotel policy, they should tell us when we checked in. (of course, when I filed the complaint, the manager told us the hotel had no such policy)
3. Broken water tap caued the water flooding the basin. Later an engineer came and fixed it for us. He said that because the screw was loosened. Goshhhhh ...
4. When I filed the complaint, the manager's attitude is ok but all the things had already ruined my holidays.

2  Thank HKKay
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed 2 nights with husband and son after Christmas. The hotel is great loaction and right in front of the Monorail - Imbiah Station. Hotel is fancy and stylish. The staff is very polite, the service is good and the breakfast is OK. However, house keeping is poor. Dust is covered on the glass. No toothbrush provided when we get the suite. On the next day, we turn on the button to tidy up my room in the morning. At 3:00pm, we come back. The room is not cleaned up. What a pity! We ask for bulter for cleaning and then go out. At 5:30 pm, we come back again. The room have been tidy up. But no towel provided, no toothbrush, no soap, no shampoo replacement. We only ask for butler again to give us new towels. I have never faced on it before even the 3 or 4 star hotel. I hope house keeping should be great improvement for Moevenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa.

Room Tip: Higher floors should be better
2  Thank kkk200
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The hotel is perfectly located in the centre of Sentosa, right in front of the Merlion Statue and monorail station. At check-in, there is no icecream as others say, but we appreciated the Sentosa map and the Sentosa express pass. The room, the pool and the lobby are contemporarily redecorated. The Nespresso machine is a surprise, but when I was making the coffee, the espresso cups were covered with dust and I had to wash them myself. We stayed in a room on the ground floor, so the window is opaque, and cannot be opened due to the ongoing construction. The breakfast selection is abundant, however, if you want to get an indoor table, you might have to queue.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank francesca Z
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is definitely too expensive for what they offer. We had the "Deluxe" room and we had the most terrible view of power boxes and fans outside our room; I think we've seen better views in motels in the US. The mirrors were dirty, the clock in the room didn't work, the staff was friendly but needs to be better trained, room service took one hour to arrive, we booked the room for two people but only had one towel and it took them 30 minutes to bring the second towel, rooms were very noisy... Lots of improving to do! Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed with wife and 2 kids 25 Dec to 29 Dec in the new wing. Paid for extra bed beforehand. Hotel is really well located, 2 mins across the road from Imbiah Station (Tram) and walking distance to majority of things you will want to do on sentosa island. Hotel is right next to the largest Merlion Statue on Singapore. Asked for a room on the 6th floor to get the view of the sea. Good breakfast, again paid beforehand. Internet is not free, 20 Singapore dollars for 24 Hours, although their is a cheaper option for 4 hours access. All staff are really attentive to their guests. Room was modern and clean. Overall, really enjoyed the stay, Hotel is worthy of it's 5 stars, although was out most of the time exploring sentosa. Was allowed 2 hours late check-out (usually noon) since flight home was only in the evening. Well done Movenpick, happy customer

6  Thank vidhilan