I travelled with my family last 28-31 December 2012, the peak of the peak tourist season, and got 3 adjoining but not interconnected rooms as requested. I understand that this request is not easy to grant at this season.
The best part:
1. Just infront of the hotel is the Monorail Imbiah Station that can bring you to the Beach, to Vivo City or to Universal Studios Singapore. Best of all, it's free! Ticket Courtesy of the hotel (good for 3 days).
2. The swimming pool is a hit with my kids. Although they have to decide whether to swim or go to the attractions.
3. A few step across the hotel is the Merlion Plaza, and all the attractions in Sentosa just an escalator away.
4. The Moevenpick Ice Cream served at the lobby. (Although we got this on the second day and not during check-in)
5. There is a Nespresso machine in the room, and it makes a very,very good coffee.
6. They can arrange a package tour for you at no extra charge.
The not-so-good part:
1. We were supposed to be in a non-smoking room, but when we enter the room it was stinking with cigarette smoke! We had to ask the room boy to bring in a vacuum machine. The culprit: the previous occupant left a lit half-smoked cigarette at the bathroom when they checked out.
2. They never change to fresh towels daily. On the third day, we have no towels at all when we return to the rooms. When we ask for it (at 8pm) over the phone, they gave us the striped swimming pool towels instead of the whites because they ran out of clean ones! This is a gross mistake because as a hotel, you should have towels at least 4 times the number of rooms.
3. Breakfast is on the expensive side. (My bookings thru Agoda did not include breakfast)
On the overall, we we're satisfied. I would recommend this centrally-located hotel if you want the attractions in Sentosa Island, but preferably not on Tourist Peak Season. Happy New Year 2013!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island