1,582 results
All reviewsimbiah stationheritage suiteonsen suitemerlion viewnespresso machineconstruction siteuniversal studiosfree upgradevivo cityliving areatwg teafree monorailcomplimentary cakeresorts worldearly checkbuffet breakfastcheck in was smooth
Reviewed September 8, 2012

When we visited, there was a lot of building work going on which made the pool area quite noisy. I'm sure it will be lovely when it's all done.

The beds and pillows were the most comfortable we've ever slept on and certainly helped us get over our jet lag. Our room was a bit small and didn't have a nice view.

Someone else mentioned the bathroom tiles, and I would endorse the comment that they are excellent for non-slip qualities. I've stayed in luxury hotels where the bathroom floor became lethal when wet - shiny marble is not a good material - but here there was a grain to the tiles which meant they were quite safe when wet. This is something to bear in mind if you're travelling with children or older people.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Location was good if you want a family holiday as there are all sorts of attractions around - Universal Studios is a short walk away.

Other guests included lots of families - including several from the Middle East. (Singapore has a large Muslim minority and caters for halal.)

Breakfast, which was the only meal we ate there, was good, with a lot of choice, but not as much as the Marina Bay Sands, where we also stayed. When the extension is finished and there are more guests, I'm sure the breakfasts will be bigger and better too.

I can't really comment on value as we had a special deal.

In a few months' time, when the building work is finished, I feel sure this hotel will be up with the best of them. In the meantime, it's still a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank margaret h
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The hotel is in a good location for getting around Sentosa. The staff were warm and helpful. The hotel is in construction though, and while I think they did a pretty good job of keeping this away from guests, it does mean that a lot of the 5 star amenities you would expect, are not available. The pool area is very different but has not refreshments available. There is a small club lounge, but really no where to sit and chill out. Will be great when finished.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison U
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed here for six nights, and we're very pleased with everything about this hotel. Communication was excellent before our arrival, and the staff was very helpful making reservations for dinner and booking tours and excursions. The staff at the front desk were warm and very helpful with any questions we had.

Our rooms were clean and beautifully decorated, with luxury toiletries that were a pleasure to use. The breakfast was a highlight, with a nice variety

Room Tip: room on the south side
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 007LOSANGEL
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Just came back from Movenpick hotel a few day ago. Bascially the front of the hotel is going through a Major Renovations . So the sight of the front view is not a pleasent one . I book a deluxe room ,and the room is so cosy , bed is comfortable . I simple enjoy my time in the room , although the view is facing some bus stop .

Breakfast is ok that cover the basic asian foods . Breakfast area is small , should increase the sitting area. One of the male server are a bit rude and use his hand signal to say no place to sit .

And just leave us there to wait, i still have to find a place for myself in the end .

Overall , a pleasent stay .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The shower area is always flooded after use . Prob due to bad drainage design. No view to speak of as the hotel is still under construction . Strongly recommend to visit and stay after hotel is completed . Did not receive the so called welcome ice cream as well ... Inconsistent service !

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple