Moevenpick was one of the most reasonably priced hotel in Sentosa considering the convenient location approx 10 mins walk away from Universal Studios Singapore. It was also very easy to get around the island as the hotel is located right opposite the Imbiah monorail station and about 5 minutes walk away from the bus stop.
Overall we were pleasantly surprised by the great customer service as we were greeted by the friendly hotel staff and also given a scoop of ice cream each as soon as we arrived and was checking in. As we arrived at 12pm and since the room was available, the hotel staff allowed us to check in right away instead of waiting till 2pm. We had our 2 year old son with us so it really helped having them allow us to check in early. The check in process was smooth and fast, we did not had to wait for long.
The hotel room was reasonably sized with a King size bed that fitted my husband, 2 year old kid and myself comfortably. The bathroom was also very nice as my kid enjoyed bathing in the huge bath tub. The room was equipped with everything from hair dryer, water boiler, large flat screen tv with many channels to choose from, coffee machine, bathrobes, slippers, toiletries, etc...
The hotel staff even helped us book a tour for Night Safari and the cable car and the price was surprisingly reasonably.
The only small issue we had was with one of the hotel staff giving us wrong info on how to get to the Underwater World. He told us to take the monorail to Beach Station and from there hop into the Yellow Line bus. We did as he told but never reached the Underwater World. We asked the bus driver half way through the journey and he told us we were supposed to take the Red Line bus. Thankfully he dropped us off near the hotel's bus stop and we ended up heading back to the hotel as my son had fallen asleep and we also missed the dolphin show. I was quite frustrated but did not make a big deal out of it or scold the hotel staff. We found out on our own that in fact, we did not even need to take the monorail to Beach Station to get to the Underwater World, all we needed to do was take the bRed Line bus f rom the bus stop near the hotel. Anyways, my feedback on this to the management of Moevenpick is to advise your staff to make sure they give proper and correct info to their guests .
Apart from that, i will definitely recommend this hotel and will go back there again. Thanks Moevenpick!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island