W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
$290
$269
$256
$185
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$231
$209
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$372
$332
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$293
$260
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
$654
$399
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $442/night.

$645
$465
Priceline
$700
1,577 results
All reviewsimbiah stationheritage suiteonsen suitemerlion viewnespresso machineconstruction siteuniversal studiosfree upgradevivo cityliving areafree monorailtwg teacomplimentary cakeresorts worldearly checkbuffet breakfastcheck in was smooth
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Check in very efficient. Reception staff excellent, far better than my recent stay at St. Regis. Loved the bathroom, big and square, self standing bath. The pool also great for those that like to do long laps, and glass walls interesting. Next to mono rail excellent for 5 minute trip to Vivo City and breakfast at Toast Box for $15 for 4. Again though, staff excellent and great start to the day with reception opening the door, with real smiles to start your day. The whole family enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Be nice and request.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank David U
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I stayed hotels all over the world and this was definitely one hotel that i had the best experience; although it was only for a night (stop-over) back to switzerland, it was a memorable experience. The reception desk was excellent, check in was efficient and quick and check out was smooth; all the staffs were friendly and energetic; i do not understand what other guests complained and experienced but the staff made the difference! Well done to the reception team! excellent communication skills and motivation especially in the challenging hospitality industry!

We were given room 317; it was clean, in fact super clean.... well done to the housekeeping department! the housekeeper who cleaned the room definitely did an excellent job! The toilet was also huge and fantastic (although i hope there was rain-shower) like many other hotels and resorts all over the world. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and a perfect one night getaway from the overcrowded city..

The only thing that could be negative is it could get a bit noisy in the morning as we were next to the club lounge and we heard housekeeping trolleys and staffs moving around; if they could change the door to sound proof it could have been a better experience! Overall, Excellent!

Room Tip: Avoid near the Club Lounge
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adil87
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Among the hotels I have stayed at, I will say this is only average.... I booked this for a 1N weekend stay with hubby....
When we went to check in at 3pm, we were told there were no rooms with king bed available, either we take a room with 2 beds or have to wait for 1.5 hrs.... They didn't take into account the fact that we actually paid more for a room with king bed....Frankly speaking, I was not that happy.... Ended up, we only got into our room at around 4.30pm....
One good thing about this hotel is the great location, it is just next to Imbiah Station and within walking distance to The Merlion, Imbiah Lookout etc....At least we can go walk around while waiting for our room....
However, not much view from where we were at as we were on the 3rd floor only....request for the highest floor if possible......which is not that high anyway...so if you are looking for magnificent sea views, you might want to consider elsewhere....
Room is clean and cosy though not that big...In comparison, the bathroom is one of the more spacious I have seen......There's a bathtub and a separate shower area......
One thing to note, the room's sound insulation is horrible.... do ask for a room far far away from the elevator.... As our room is near the elevator, we can hear the "ding dong" sound each time the elevator stops at our floor.....

Room Tip: Request for high floor, and far away from the elevator...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GinaL_1312
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I booked 2 rooms in this hotel, with connecting door. When I arrived, the staff help me with my luggage. Than I checked in, I request a connecting room to the front desk, and they gave me what I want. The lobby was cool, modern, and clean.

One of the hotel staff showed me the room, unlike any other hotel that let the guess search for their room on their own. Or maybe it's because the hotel wasn't crowded, who knows? When I enter the room, the room was spacious, not like what some reviews said that the room was small. The bed was really comfortable, the bathroom was unique, the amenities was superb! There was an espresso machine, and I got complimentary wifi in my room. The room was excellent!

The location was really superb too! It's just in front of the Imbiah Station in Sentosa. It's not hard to find the hotel. There's big merlion in front of the hotel, and also a park! It's really well located in the center of the sentosa.

The staffs are really helpful, they gave me whatever I want, late check-out and everything. They also gave me a hand towel when I arrived in the hotel, because it was raining, it's an unusual service from a hotel right? But overall, I really enjoy the stay here, an definitely will come back.

Room Tip: Choose the high floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jakboy
Reviewed January 8, 2012

So there's room service but you'd never know it since there is no room service (in-room dining) menu in the room, and the service guide in the room does not mention it at all. And the "Service Plus" button on the phone rings busy. I was told the GM was too busy in staff meetings to see for himself so the front desk manager saw no menu and the Service Plus button problem, about which he said he would need to inform IT.

The comments elsewhere about the hotel restaurant are accurate but at 7:00 am there is not much else available to eat. Don't expect too much and bring earplugs for the loud and inappropriate music.

Don't expect a 5-star or even 4-star property or experience here. There's no gym, no pool, etc. (The Swiss came up with the star rating system but Movenpick, a Swiss company, is being extremely generous in giving itself more than 3 stars for his property. Perhaps when the renovation is complete it's rate more stars but not in its present form..)

The decor and furnishings are very good here; it's a pity about the management and staffing in general. Perhaps Movenpick should bother attracting some better talent -- there's plenty of people in Singapore who know how to do hospitality and quality.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business