Highlight of the hotel room would be their spacious bathroom and comfy bed. Soak yourself in their spacious bath tub and check out their luxurious selection of toiletries. Makes u feel like a princess!
Coffee/tea lovers - please pamper yourself with the complimentary expresso shots and TWG tea bags. Try all of em! Haven...
The lightings of the room are cosy and appropriate. Not too dim/bright.
The beddings are extremely comfortable. You can choose hard/soft pillows (if I remember correctly). I slept like a baby that night!
One con about the bath room is - the door leading to the bathroom is translucent.. your friends in the bedroom can see u soaking in the bathtub or see u changing. So this is something u have to take note of.
The room is not very spacious but it's cosy and has everything u need. The Hotel offers free wi-fi! It's cool for a small group of friends getting together or a couple who wants a romantic night or even for the broken hearted ones as a retreat and breather.
The Hotel staff are friendly and helpful.. But I encountered some small hiccups as I visited the Hotel when they were having their soft launch. I have faith in the management and believed they can do better.
The Hotel is right opposite Merlion statue - Imbiah station (if u are coming via Sentosa Express - Harbour front). If you driving into sentosa, the entrance fee can be waived off if you produce your Hotel reservation slip. Please choose the manned lane instead of the auto-payment lane to avoid charges. Parking is complimentary for Hotel guests and good thing they don't restrict you from getting in and out once only - unlike Resort World Sentosa.
The Merlion statue is beautiful at night and it's right at the entrance of my room. Nice!!
You can take a bus to Siloso Beach and walk to Rasa Sentosa Resort to watch the sunset around 6pm.. The sun usually sets around 7pm. If the skies are clear.. u can capture the beautiful sunset. After the sunset, you may take a walk along the beach or visit any of the bars along Siloso Beach. For those who prefer less crowded places, go for Palawan or Tanjong Beach instead.
Overall it's a good experience and I will definitely go back again! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island