The new wing was quite nicely decorated... and the service staffs were polite.
1) The check-in process was slow, even when we were checking in late (about 7pm) and there was barely a queue before us.
2) The toilet was not properly cleaned, with some stains on the seat...
3) The tap for bath tub wasn't working
4) Mainly News channels on cable TV (didn't remember there was any movie channel, and the rest of the selections were just boring...)
5) No/very poor mobile phone reception in the room
6) Walls were quite thin ( e.g. I could hear my neighbours talking and service staff pushing some squeaky trolley along the corridor during breakfast time)
7) Not much of a view outside the window
Despite a hotel promotion; this is still an expensive hotel to stay. And for the promo... we got NO breakfast... For the price we paid and the rating on this hotel, we would have expected more/better in-room amenities; unfortunately it seems poorer than some of the cheaper and lower rated hotels we'd been to.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking