Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM

from $50.50
More Info
from $72.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 days ago

My wife and I recently attended the Butterfly Park when visiting Sentosa.
First off, the actual attraction looks very 'tired' and dilapidated in parts and secondly they are definitely in need of more butterflies!
In the larger section of the park, there were a couple of macaws and a large lizard sitting on a bench and that was it!
The actual live insect section is even worse with old and tired displays, some of which is nearly impossible to find any insects in!
There is a large display inside of insects and butterflies, but very few staff around to ask any questions.
At $20 pp, you could spend your money better elsewhere whilst on Sentosa!

The Bad: Lack of butterflies and insects!
The Better: Inside display is okay
The Good: Nothing to recommend
The Great: Nothing to recommend

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Butterfly park was part of the package tour we had opted for.
It was not very interesting compared to the other activities around, for our 10 year old

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place with my Mrs and 1 year old baby. We made a choice to go this place because of “educational” purpose for my baby boy as he loves looking at butterfly and so that is why i gave 2 stars.

But the bird interaction(parrots), extra $5 if u want to take a photo with them, the insect kingdom which is full of dead/fake insects display, is a ripoff for $20.

There are many attractions that you can chose from at Sentosa. So avoid this place.
But the staff there were friendly and nice though

Reviewed October 4, 2018

My husband and I went to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom for something a bit different. We used our Singapore Airlines stopover holiday pass which gave us free entry into the park, we regretfully chose that over a number of other attractions on Sentosa Island but really wish we hadn't (the guy on the Singapore side before you get on the monorail to the island was a bit taken back that we picked that attraction, that really should've tipped us off that we needed to pick something else). My husband likes birds so I thought he'd enjoy the bird interaction we were supposedly going to receive and there was a souvenir to be received at the end. There was no bird interaction and there was no souvenir. There were some butterflies but they weren't amazing. A number of deceased butterflies and other insects similar to what you'd see in most museums. Don't waste your money paying to go to this place and if you've got the stopover pass choose something else.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I took my 81 year old Mum and was disappointed. Not many butterflies had to really look for them. Very tiny enclosure take the aero guard lots of mosquitoes. After reading other reviews I think it would have been great to be there for a tour, however the heat was too much and we had to leave.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

If you notice the bundled packages that Sentosa offers - the Butterfly Park would be on must bundled entries because this place is a waste of even the 10 minutes that you take to enter, complete a circle and exit. Even the staff are so bored with this place that you have to search for them at the entry point to let you in. Hardly any butterflies, some lizards and macaws. Thats all that there is to this park. Our entry came bundled with a cup of tea which the staff gave us when we exited. Would I feed that tea to my dog - hell no!!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Go to the butterfly park at the designated guided tour timings and get blown away by the knowledge of butterflies the guides possess! I was guided by Jason (JT) at the butterfly park. He had good knowledge of the life cycle of the butterflies and moths and of the various butterfly species in Singapore and around the world. He also gave extremely helpful tips on improving breeding and maintenance of my wife's butterfly lodge in her school!

As it rained heavily just before our visit, we were told not many butterflies would appear. We pressed on with the tour despite the kind advice and were pleasantly surprised with the array of butterflies. We even managed to witness a pair of common Mormon mating.

In addition, being a part of JT's free guided tour, we were given the chance to carry the iguana Bling Bling and take photos with the parrots Rex and Dave!

Thank you very much for a wonderful afternoon at the Butterfly Park! I would recommend visiting the Butterfly Park at the designated tour times!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

If your idea of a butterfly park is to see a handful of butterflies and then rooms full of dead insects, then go right ahead, because that's all this place has to offer. At SGD$20 per adult, it's a rip off.

If you want an excellent butterfly experience, pay a few extra dollars and head to the Singapore Zoo, where there's also far more to keep you entertained.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

This really is a poor attraction, don’t waste your time or tokens on this. I was expecting something similar to the butterfly park near me in Stratford Upon Avon, how wrong I was! Whilst the pupae part was interesting the main part had I would say less than ten butterflies. It was good to feed the Macaws and stroke Bling the Iguana but having photos would have cost an extra $5. In the remaining insect exhibit the insects all looked dead, not sure they were but they weren’t moving. It’s a shame as it could be a good exhibit unfortunately it was forgettable and definitely not worth paying anything for.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

This attraction should be closed down. Upon arrival we were told that admission would be S$20.00 per adult to see only 20 butterflies. This was instead of the usual 100 they normally have on display. Visitors are much better off visiting the Zoo where there is an abundance of butterflies and the exhibit is included in the entrance price!
As a Singapore resident Sentosa Island is fast becoming a rip off. Even the car park adjacent to this so called attraction is expensive.