“Impressed!”
Review of SKIRT

SKIRT
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vibrant. Chic. Authentic. Fashionable. SKIRT. A bold and sexy grill, framed by wood panels and leather trimmings, SKIRT turns the heat up on an array of delectable meats, seafood and amazing side dishes, making for a remarkable experience of dining in Sentosa. Enjoy a world class selection and some rare and distinguished vintages from our wine cellars in a sophisticated setting. Child Policy: Please note that only children above 8 years of age accompanied by an adult will be welcome to dine at SKIRT.
Reviewed May 17, 2014

After living in Singapore for almost 7 years I have come to realization that good service is hard to come by even if you pay good money for you meal.
This was my second visit at the Skirt Restaurant. My first visit was right after they opened a few years ago and I thought it was below average.
On my second visit with friends I was truly impressed with the food, gorgeous décor and most attentive waiters. I ordered crab cakes and stakes both were very good.
I would definitely go back to try the rest of the menu.
Well done Skirt!

WSingaporeDining, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Hi juliarblank,

Thank you for your lovely review and your continuous support!

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your dining experience at SKIRT and looking forward to welcome you again.

Subaramaniam Kuppusamy

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I preferred the bone-in striploin to their Signature wagyu Skirt steak though, which seems more flavourful to me instead of just having very high marbling.

Good service and ambience, SKIRT is definitely a steakhouse I would recommend for special occasions and a magnificent steak. For steak connoisseurs who know specifically what type of beef they like, you’ll also be pleasantly surprised by the wide selection they have.

WSingaporeDining, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Hi SethLui,

Thank you for your review. We will share your comment with the chef and team and will be determine to do better.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dined here one Saturday night on a short visit to Singapore. The location is fantastic and the indoor decor is first class. The central, open plan kitchen is a great touch. Service was great. The restaurant was about three-quarters full and the service staff were attentive without being intrusive.

The meals lived up to the expectations of the location and facilities. We had a mix of steak and seafood. The seafood was fantastic and the combinations within each dish on the seafood platter for entree were inventive and worked very well.

The steaks really made the meal and the experience worth the 5-Star rating. I had the trio of steaks, as I wanted to taste the variety of cuts and styles on offer. Each steak was cooked to perfection, allowing the individual flavours to stand out. While I felt a little guilty adding some of the kitchen made BBQ sauce to my steaks, I had to give it a try. It was fantastic, complementing the flavours of each steak without overpowering the taste.

We will definitely return on our next visit to Singapore.

WSingaporeDining, Manager at SKIRT, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Hi PerthDad79,

Thank you for taking your time to write to us. We are really delighted to learn that you have such a fantastic experience in SKIRT and we live up to your expectation. Your lovely comments will definitely be shared with our team and we are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stunning design. Relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed observing a well kept and run kitchen. BUT our experience of customer service was well below average (other W resorts really know how to 'WOW' patrons), the food was simple, expensive, pretentious & over salted. Sadly very very average.

Hi Pips P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we have addressed your comments and suggestions towards our team .

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Really enjoyed our meal here, the only let down was the often inattentive service staff. Although very friendly, they often went missing for long periods of time, even though for the size of the restaurant they were adequately staffed. For starters we had the Beef Carpaccio which was melt in your mouth amazing and the Dungeness crab which was decent. For mains a Wagyu Skirt steak (so tender and flavoursome) and a dry aged tenderloin (very nice indeed). This restaurant is defintely on the expensive side, but well worth it.

Hi ClaytonO,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know how much you love the food in SKIRT. On the other hand we apologise for the lapse in service. We will share your comments with our team and definitely learn from it.

We are looking forward to serve you again with the true W experience.