“Good buffet great value”
Review of The Kitchen Table

The Kitchen Table
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Kitchen Table at W Singapore - Sentosa Cove, where giant overturned tables suspended from the ceiling set the tone for this whimsical eat-venture, and rubber ducky salt and pepper shakers and colourful cutlery on everyday add a dash of fun to convivial dining.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good choice of dishes- not very vegetarian friendly the 3 days we were there.BUT the staff were very helpful in getting us an ala carte meal which was not listed on the menu.

There are newer reviews for The Kitchen Table

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Nice venue, went A la Carte as it was lunchtime but the buffet looked an excellent choice. Menu covered all tastes & included local dishes. Wife was happy with her choice of veggie curry, burger for me was really good. Desserts were a bit of a let down though, chose the profiteroles which were frozen with really hard pastry.
Nice atmosphere, great location with the windows looking out onto the Marina & helpful staff..service with a smile!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Absolutely loved the breakfasts here, in what can only be described as a very unique restaurant. The staff were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble. They cater for practically every taste and will do their best to meet your requirements.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ever since W Hotel has opened its doors in Oct 2012, I have always wanted to try its international buffet aka The Kitchen Table. Didn't have much expectations before I came as there are quite a number of bad reviews about W hotel in general on tripadvisor.

However, the overall experience at kitchen table was good. Service was excellent but food variety was limited given the fact that it was an international buffet.

For the Japanese section, there are only two kinds of raw sashimi, takopachi and around 6 kinds of sushi.

For Indian section, there are many kinds of crackers which I loved and prata that they make instantly plus two to three kinds of indian dishes. I'm not a fan of indian food so I gave the indian dishes a miss.
I was glad that the crackers are still crispy as I have ate sloggy ones at other hotel buffets.

Continue reading at http://nainaigrandma.blogspot.sg/2013/01/w-hotel-singapore-kitchen-table.html

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The service staff at the Kitchen Table (servers and chefs alike) certainly go out of their way to make sure you are well served and had an enjoyable time.

I never like to overeat at buffets and was happy that the restaurant provided high value foods. My favourites were the snow crabs, the sashimi, the tandoori lobster tails and the proscuitto ham. The naan came piping hot. Nice. The steamed fish and bak kut teh at the chinese section was also not too bad. Did not partake of the western counter so can't comment on the offerings there. Liked the cherry crumble, panacotta and bread & butter pudding off the dessert counter.

One of my friends let slipped that it was my birthday and the captain presented me with a box of chocs at the end of the evening which I completely appreciated.

This restuarant is small and intimate. It is not have the seeminginly endless lines of food that you find at the Line or Straits Kitchen. Instead, they focus on good value foods, often freshly cooked. I liked it very much and will be back.

Because on of the my friends let slipped that it was my birthday, I