W Singapore Sentosa Cove
  • Breakfast included
$537
$496
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$428
$282
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$284
$227
LeMeridien.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$382
$302
Hotels.com
$829
bedfinder
$305
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$290
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
2,111 results
All reviewsfabulous roomwoo barkitchen tablew insiderskirt restaurantquayside islemood lightingprivate plunge poolbose sound systemcakepool barbirthday staycationshuttle bushuge poolpool staffshuttle serviceaway from the hustle and bustle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Sentosa brings memories of a cable car ride to an under-developed family park & beach location, the highlight of which was the ride back. Sentosa has now blossomed into a fabulous garden island with theme parks, championship golf courses, exclusive yacht clubs, marinas, beach clubs, fabulous housing & a number of top end resorts, the best & newest being W Hotel.
The resort features a 7 level hotel with modern edgy suites (read weird lighting), great bathrooms, comfortable beds, incredibly low noise transfer from adjoining rooms, flat screen TV & Bose sound.
The pool area is large & the surrounding marina & foreshores are great for push biking.
The stand-out feature of this hotel is the exceptional quality of the staff, I mean every single member of staff will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. You cannot help but smile at every contact with these wonderful people.
An extensive multi-national buffet breakfast is served & is complemented by an evening buffet of even greater breadth. Exclusive dining is provided in their signature restaurant, Skirt.
Night-time entertainment is out there in the Woo bar.
Other dining options abound in the adjacent marina area with at least 8 other eateries & bars.
Taxis are cheap in Singapore (unlike the shopping) & provide an easy option to the free shuttles if time is tight.
The worst thing about W is having to leave.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool or the marina. Some suites have private pools.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
StephaneFabregoul, General Manager at W Singapore Sentosa Cove, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Hello miserygutz,
Thank you very much for your lovely review! It is great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us; I am very pleased to hear how “every single member of staff” went out of their way to bring you a memorable stay. I will definitely share your review with the team here and I am hearing from you would be the best way to motivate them! We looking forward to your return and do stay longer next time.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I went to the W for an air condoning conference in July. The hotel had everything that you could want, big pool, nice bar and a typical buffet breakfast. It was in a quiet location and the rooms were bigger than your average hotel. The tab was picked up by the air con company so I'm not sure what it cost but personally if I was booking it I would have stayed a little bit in closer to the city, but this was my only concern, otherwise excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Peter_Julie,
Thank you for your nice feedback. I am glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us, indeed it is just a short ride by cab to the city, you can reach everywhere in Singapore easily. Thanks again for your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed more than 7 days at the hotel. I didn't see the menu for buffets being changed at all. Same everyday with sushi. Its bad for a 5 star hotel like W with the price at the top hotel in the world but less variety of choices. location was off the city. The room was clean and in room food was good. I was disappointed at W Singapore.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LavenderQ

Hello LavendarQ,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn about your disappointment, I will definitely take your constructive feedback to discuss with our Executive chefs for improvement. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

One of the few places in Singapore where you cannot reach without taking a taxi. If you are travelling in the evening/weekend leave a sentosa resort early to avoid the rush. Far from the main city . Stay if you only want to restrict yourself to the premises or sentosa resort. The Woo bar food was nice, However the service was not. Little cramped up space if you end up ordering a lot of food. Though really liked the format of the menu very trendy. The prawn starter was nice. Mojito was served in a metal bucket..quite interesting

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iwshere

Hello Iwshere,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know you did not enjoy your stay to its fullest. Please allow me to share with you that we provide shuttle bus between RWS or town and our hotel regularly, It takes approx. 15 mins from here to Vivo City (one of most property shopping mall in Singapore). I have already passed your message to our team and we will certainly learn from it. Again, thank you for letting us know and hope you welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Singapore is a beautiful big city and Hotel W is the best place to stay.
Most rooms have their own balcony facing the pool and a marina.
W has a huge pool. And a great Wet Bar.
Breakfast restaurant is untypical relaxed and rough for a luxury hotel.
The Argentinian steak restaurant is great.
I have stayed in half a dozen hotels in Singapore, and this is the very best.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
StephaneFabregoul, General Manager at W Singapore Sentosa Cove, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Hello Alfbendik,
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is great to know how much you enjoyed staying here with us and especially happy to know you found we are the very best!!
We look forward to welcoming you back.