Enjoyed the space of the family suite. Room had good facilities and hotel staff were friendly.
Shuttle bus over to Vivo City was good but movement around the Sentosa was not very good. We liked to eat at the restaurants around Resorts World and use Universal Studios but the #3 free bus is only half hourly and then 20 mins travel time. Taxi's were cheap but wait times were very long.
I think the hotel could do with a second shuttle that picks up from the restaurant area of Sentosa.
Would like to have used the pool in the evening after a hot day out around Singapore but it closes at 7:00pm.
Food and drink was very expensive but we ate out most of the time as there are so many places to eat at that are great.
Grounds of hotel were very nice, more like Vanuatu than Singapore and despite the costs it was great to have a hotel room in Singapore that actually had room for a family of 4.
We enjoyed out stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. The entire property is cosseted in lush tropical greenery and overlooks the South China Sea. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island