We had a fantastic stay. The staff were polite and helpful from the reception, concierge, restaurant to the housekeeping and room service. The resort gardens were beautiful. The buffet breakfast was amazing every morning with lots of variety. The shuttle buses to Vivo City and Sentosa attractions was very convenient too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. The entire property is cosseted in lush tropical greenery and overlooks the South China Sea. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island