A great family holiday resort. The safety and security were of particular importance as we were travelling with a 6 and an 11 year old. The childrens' facilities are top class both dining and leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Sentosa Island, Asia’s leading leisure destination, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is just a 15-minute drive from mainland Singapore and close to major attractions such as Orchard Road, Chinatown, Little India and Clarke Quay. The resort features 454 guestrooms and suites complete with private balconies and views of the sea, landscaped gardens and the hill. Guests can choose to wine and dine from any of the six restaurants and bars in the resort, take a dip in the natural water pool, make a splash with sea sports or slow down their pace with a rejuvenating spa treatment at CHI, The Spa. On the island, a plethora of activities and attractions such as the Marine Life Park, iFly, Skyline luge, beach clubs and Southeast Asia’s first Universal Studios Theme Park awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa