Room is clean and quiet.
Nice situation with the sea view.
We couldn't keep the windows open because of the monkeys.
The restaurant was terrible. Waiters didn't serve well in the restaurant .
Tables were not dressed between each client nor washed.
We wanted an" A la carte "to have a service and we didn't get it.
We had to ask for plates...as our "casserole" was served since 10 minutes .
The restaurant is clearly too noisy and it doesn't make our meals pleasant.
The restaurant is like a canteen...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa