Recently stayed here for a conference and although Sentosa is a little bit out of town we stayed an extra 3 days as it was very good. The Staff are excellent and the rooms although older are very comfortable. It has a great pool & beach area and the breakfasts are very good with an extensive buffet, Restaurants are Ok for dinner but as Singapore has such a huge range of places to dine we preferred to dine offsite. The only disadvantage is the drive in & out of the island. We used cabs as they were very reasonably priced however we got a bit over the trip by the end of our stay. All in all though I think it is a great hotel especially for young families as it has it all !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa