Lots of great things about this hotel but also a lot of room for improvement.
Kids club is fantastic, so are the breakfasts. Rooms are nice, comfy beds and good bathroom. No DVD players or stereo for own music.
Pool is nice but closes early and does not have enough shade or enough seating and sun loungers. Has only very basic overpriced food for sale at the pool. Poor service at the pool bar and drinks are usual Singapore expensive prices eg $18 for a beer.
Sentosa is pretty isolated and taxi or bus needed to get to mainland and any decent shops. The plus side is lots to do on sentosa and it is much more relaxing than mainland.
Overall a nice place to stay if you have kids and want to check out sentosa, but pretty expensive and not really value for money compared to other holiday options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa