I arranged for a short family staycation and it was a good experience.
-The facilities were good and well-maintained.
- Room was clean
- Staff was very friendly and sweet. One of the staff with the name of Sara really made an impression for my wife and I. She assisted us during the morning breakfast. She was attentive to our needs and that of our 15 month old daughter. She offered to made us a fruit juice mix while we were busy handling our toddler.
Suggestion for improvement
- it was raining heavily after we drop from bus no 2 at the Siloso Point. Unfortunately, there isnt any shelter from the gate to the lobby area. If there is a shelter to cover us from the entrance, it will be great. The staff at the guardhouse was kind enough to help keep a lookout for any incoming vehicle while we were rushing in the rain with my daughter in a pram.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa