well the facilities were all so good, the facilities for our staff retreat was great, and so was the service. The complimentary continental/asian breakfast had such a wide vareity of food, my staff didnt know where to start! An added touch were the seasonal fruit that were made available to us.
everything was find, except that the central air conditioning was SO COLD, I actually grabbed my pillow and slept on the couch in open air facing the sea! LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa