Overall a pleasant stay, the concierge and luggage staff are outstanding - nothing is too much trouble, front desk staff a bit robotic but the hotel was very busy. Rooms are a bit small and the whole place while pleasant just looks a bit tired. The pool is the best part of the hotel if you like swimming. Location is fine but needs a bus ride to the main beachfront. The only issue I have is that we were emailed to ask if we want to pay 1/2 price for a late checkout to 4pm which I replied to saying yes as we were flying out very late. Received an email confirming late checkout was arranged. When I rang to double check the day before leaving, we were told that late checkout was to 1pm- this is a major error on their part and just wasn't good enough, it was up to me to go and see the concierge to sort things out. Apart from that the house keeping staff were all lovely. Bed may be a bit firm for some but was ok for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa