Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
$793
$571
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$427
$537
$496
$282
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
$333
$321
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$284
$227
LeMeridien.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$382
$302
$829
bedfinder
$305
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$290
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
3,968 results
All reviewskids clubsilver shellwater slidescool zonevivo citycasserolefamily fun packageprivate beachsea viewunderwater worldlife guardspool areabuffet dinnerfree busgarden roomsiloso beachgreat for families
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The resort looks great after the renovation and as the other reviewers have said - the pool area is a water wonderland for kids. There's also a large indoor playground for the older kids with a huge treehouse and a smaller one for toddlers.

Service was perfect and here's why:
Our toddler had finally fallen asleep in the afternoon when extremely loud drilling started in the adjacent room. We called the reception about this and they came back to us saying that while the drilling had to go on, they had prepared another room in the next wing for us.

I told them that I'd be willing to shift after our toddler woke up in an hour or two. In the end, they got the drilling to stop and we did not have to shift to another room. That night, they sent us a fruit basket, a bottle of wine, a tray of freshly made chocolates and a stuffed toy for our son. Perfect service recovery especially since we had not expressed any dissatisfaction.

That same day, we misplaced our camera by the pool. When we called reception enquiring about our lost camera, they told us that they had found it and sent it up to the room!

My only complaint is that I felt that the pillows/ covers/ bed smelled a little off- with a very slight tinge of smelly sweaty t-shirts. That's probably because I have a nose of a hound dog. My husband couldn't detect it at all even after a few deep breaths.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Proudnewparents
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We are a family with 2 children under 4. We had a wonderful experience despite 3 days rain out of the 4. With multiple options of activity to do during the Monsoon rain such as
-Taxi or train to Vivo City Shopping Centre (plenty to eat and play for kids)
-Indoor childrens play room at the hotel
-Indoor Aquarium at Sentosa

What we also loved about the location of the resort was that we had multiple options to choose from in terms of restaurants and were not stuck to just eat at the hotel. We had great food at Vivo City as well as many of the Food outlets and cafes on Sentosa Island.
It was easy to get to the hotel and we felt safe the whole time. Staff speak great english and really go out of their way to care for families.

We also loved being able to go to Universal Studio Singapore. Glad we stayed on the island to go there as we needed two days to experience the theme park.

4  Thank BurleyJ
Reviewed February 19, 2011

This is not the best resort you will go to in South East Asia. It happens to be a bit dated (even after a refurbishment) and the restaurants as well as the choice of amenities is just OK. But there is something we loved about this place. Is it the surreal sea view with the sandy beach, the nice pool and the tankers out there? Is it the family friendly attitude? Maybe it is just the fact that a taxi ride could take you there from Singapore city centre in 15 minutes. It is a good 4 stars resort.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Rasa Sentosa for one night as a romantic ending to our Chinese New Year family reunion in Asia. Although this hotel has been criticized in the past for being in need of renovation I took a risk and booked a room anyway since I knew it recently reopened after some major renovations. I booked this hotel because of its location next to the beach. The deluxe sea view room was tastefully decorated and very clean and comfortable. The pool was fabulous - golden frogs separated the shallow kiddie pool from the deeper adult pool and there three slides and a water obstacle course for kids to play on. I was disappointed that the ocean water near our hotel was not clean enough for us to wade in (there are too many ships that spill oil into the waters nearby) but the pool was nice so it half-way made up for my disappointment. We ended up playing beach volleyball and made sand castles and searched for sea shells instead. The drinks by the pool are ridiculously overpriced (taxes and service charges are not included in the price). I really enjoyed the passion fruit mojito mocktail at the bubble bar which i hope to replicate at my bar at home. We had an early flight the next morning and although our room rate included buffet breakfast the staff at the front desk would not allow me to switch the buffet for room service. Finally after some persuasion, I was given two take-out boxes for the airport. I definitely recommend visiting the aquarium near the hotel. Although the entree fee is expensive and the aquarium small, the aquarium has a fabulous touch pool where you can touch and feed fish, stingrays and sharks. The sea lion show was worth the 30 min wait in the hot sun but I'd skip the pink dolphin show. If I were in search of a beach near Singapore I think i might try Bintan, Indonesia next time since the beaches are cleaner and it's only a 30 min boat ride from Singapore however Rasa is definately a nice choice for Sentosa.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VALovers
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Spent Chinese New Year Holiday with family at the newly renovated Rasa Sentosa Resort. Not all rooms are ready to open despite undergoing a major renovation from mid-Mar 2010 to mid-Jan 2011. Managed to book my room only in Nov 2010. Upon recommendation from the hotel manager, changed my booking to the Family room, from the Deluxe Seaview room that we usually stay.

Was indeed a good recommendation for the room. Very spacious, can even take in 2 twin bed, 1 sofa-convertible bed and a pull-out bed. We got a room with great view of the pool and the sea. Room was tasefully done up, love the standing shower!

Received warm welcome upon our arrival at the lobby. Everything was nicely arranged to ensure that smooth check-in to the room. Thumbs up to the manager who has been very patient to my request and also her colleague who welcome us when we check-in.

It is our 9th stay at this hotel, having spent our Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and this year is our 3rd Lunar New Year holiday here, I must say their their service has been excellent all this while, and always making me feel very welcome at my every stay.

Looking forward to more stay at Rasa Sentosa Resort! Perhaps for my wedding too?!

2  Thank Its-DD