My sister, myself and my daughter who is 2 years old stayed here from Oct 8 to Oct 11 2007 and we had a fantastic stay. We found the staff very attentive to our needs. Excellent place for a family and there is also quite a bit to do on the island. The bus stop was right outside the main gate to the hotel and the buses take you to whatever attraction you want to go to for free, even catching the express train to Vivo city was free, just ask for a travel pass at the hotel. I would definitely go back there again. My only concern about the kiddies pool with the waterslide is that it was very very slippery because of the type of tiles used in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa