We had to queue for at least 15-20mins to check-in which i though it's a waste of time. When we got into our room, we realise the boiler flask is broken and leaking. Tried calling housekeeping, but no one ever picks it up. So we had to grab any hotel staff from the corridor. The quality of the hotel's service is absolutely terrible and unbearable. For the price that we are paying, I would say it's not worth it.
The cleaniness of the hotel was terrible as well, we had a open drain trap choked with tissue paper residue at the balcony. The hairdryer was an antique. It seems like they've been using since the day they started.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa