“Great food and service”
Review of The Knolls

The Knolls
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Knolls restaurant presents an authentic Mediterranean menu as well as a delectable Sunday brunch spread. The restaurant accommodates up to 76 guests indoors, with additional alfresco seating for up to 32 diners. The Knolls offers a sensational view of the hotel’s three cascading swimming pools and overlooks the South China Sea. The Knolls restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm daily.
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Went for lunch with my mother. Good value lunch set (60++ for 3 course menu). We got good seats too!

• Visited August 2014
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Alejandro H, General Manager at The Knolls, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed lunch at The Knolls. Helmed by Executive Chef David Senia, we are committed to providing authentic Mediterranean cuisine created with the freshest produce.

Overlooking our cascading swimming pools and the South China Sea, The Knolls is the perfect place to unwind and relax as it feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city.

I am glad both you and your mother had a good time here. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Knolls, and indeed, Capella Singapore, in the near future!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had breakfast included here as part of our Villa package. I had read from other reviewers that the selection was not extensive, however we found it more than ample.

Service and staff were great - they provided kids plates, bowls, cups and cutlery for our boys and the made to order pancakes were a real hit.

The egg station is great - cooked to your preference with whatever you want. Cakes and pastries are delicious and the fresh fruit was lovely.

Loads of different juices and they will make whatever you want if you're after something different.

A very welcome inclusion!

Visited July 2014
Alejandro H, General Manager at The Knolls, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Breakfast at The Knolls is really a festival – celebrating a the new day. I am happy to hear that you found breakfast at The Knolls more than satisfactory. I personally enjoy breakfast at The Knolls as well, with its wide range of freshly squeezed juices, freshly made pastries, pancakes made a la minute and more. I am glad that you enjoyed the pancakes, many guests have shared with me how much they love the pancakes as well!

I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay here at Capella Singapore and of course, breakfast at The Knolls. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Melbourne, Australia
“balmy evening dinner”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

my friend and I sat outside and had a delicious meal, we sat down early evening so were able to experience the view in the daylight then in the evening. Very peaceful tranquil setting.
The service from the staff was impecable, thank you Michael.
Very enjoyable evening.

Visited July 2014
I agree with you, evenings at The Knolls are truly enjoyable. The air is cool and you can enjoy the sun setting into the horizon. I am glad you were able to spend time to relax and unwind here at The Knolls. All our staff at The Knolls work hard to provide service excellence for all our guests. We do hope to welcome you back to The Knolls, and indeed, Capella Singapore, soon!

Melbourne, Australia
“5 star food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food at the knolls is brilliant. This is food that is truly 5 star. For the luxury diner, to be experienced. We loved it!!

Visited June 2014
It was a delight reading your response. Our Executive Chef David was delighted to hear that you found the food “brilliant” and “5 star”. Chef David is very talented and believes in working with only the freshest ingredients with the most authentic recipes. We do hope that you come back again soon.

Singapore, Singapore
“Highly attentive staff & relaxing setting”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My company has used The Capella on a number of occasions for functions / conferences / meals. But I hadn't been there with my family so we decided to go for an early dinner at The Knolls restaurant. Exactly as one would expect. Staff were very attentive and couldn't do more to make our visit a real pleasure. Food was great - gluten free pasta / bread was available which for coeliacs out there will be very welcome. What can I say. If you like to relax and be well looked after then go no further than The Knolls. Good variety of food / drinks and a wonderful setting.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful review of The Knolls. The team at The Knolls are loyal, hardworking and believe in providing service excellence for all our guests. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your dietary requirements and you found the atmosphere and ambience relaxing and enjoyable.

Thank you again for leaving this review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will return to The Knolls again soon.