“make reservation before you go there”
Review of iFly Singapore

and up
First Timer Challenge Package - iFly Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Live your dreams with the world's largest themed wind tunnel for indoor skydiving. With its state-of-the-art technology, iFly Singapore has made flying more fun and easier than ever! Spanning 16.5 Feet wide and 56.5 Feet tall, it is the only wind tunnel with an 18 feet tall acrylic glass wall that lets you enjoy an unparalleled view of South China Sea and Siloso Beach. As part of the experience, you will receive professional training and guidance from our certified instructors, complimentary gear rental and the actual skydive experience at one-fifth the cost of a tandem jump and more importantly, twice the fun of a skydive! Don't forget to arrive 1 hour prior to your flight time for training and gearing up!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you have not been there , you should go and you will love it , but you must make reservation before you go there

1  Thank Abdulaziz A
There are newer reviews for iFly Singapore

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Having done skydiving a few years ago I thought I would try the I-fly on Sentosa Island. You have to be there about an hour before the event to watch a training video and have some instruction from the instructor.

Our group had 14 persons and each group is allocated 30 minutes in the chamber meaning each person gets two "flights" of less than a minute each. Extra flights are $30 a pop if there is extra time.

I found it interesting, amusing but a bit tame probably due to me doing the real thing. For those who haven't it puts a big smile on your face afterwards especially on the kids of which there a few in our group. A great experience if you haven't done it before but not long enough.

I was given a gift voucher for my ride but paid the $60 for the flash drive containing my photo and video clip of my ride. Probably a fair price these days.

2  Thank MarknJanice
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

It was a great experience to have the opportunity to fly
A different feeling and experience from a roller coaster
Yes it is expensive 2 flights each less than a minute for less then a minute each. And you have to pay extra for rentals and photography and the locker.

Although on the website and in the place it self you have to be phisicly there 1 hour prior to your scheduled fly. We were there less than 30 minutes. Our group I believe was the largest we filled the whole chamber (pre tunnel) and we were squeezed therefore there was long time to wait for your turn.

Beside its being a great experience to do. The package price should be revised.

Note: have a passport (an ID works too) with you and ware a shoe with laic. Dont bring a bag or lots of stuff to avoid paying the 2 dollars locker fee.

1  Thank Aisha A
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife really wanted to do this and she did, she said it was amazing, a must do if you are in Sentosa Island. 99 sing dollars for two 45 second burst in the wind tunnel and in the end you can pay and extra 30 sing dollars to do the free flying were the instructor takes you up and down 20-30 feet in the tunnel, it looked pretty awesome.

1  Thank Alberto A
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As a first-timer, you cannot do any tricks but only 'float' in a fixed post. I saw some trainers bring the players higher and do spinning a little but mine did not. A little disappointed.

It was new and exciting overall but I will probably not do it again (very pricey).

1  Thank Hongkong123