“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of iFly Singapore

iFly Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Live your dreams with the world's largest themed wind tunnel for indoor skydiving. With its state-of-the-art technology, iFly Singapore has made flying more fun and easier than ever! Spanning 16.5 Feet wide and 56.5 Feet tall, it is the only wind tunnel with an 18 feet tall acrylic glass wall that lets you enjoy an unparalleled view of South China Sea and Siloso Beach. As part of the experience, you will receive professional training and guidance from our certified instructors, complimentary gear rental and the actual skydive experience at one-fifth the cost of a tandem jump and more importantly, twice the fun of a skydive! Don't forget to arrive 1 hour prior to your flight time for training and gearing up!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

this is so much fun for the whole family. first it is a bit odd, but once you let go it is just great. Only the 40 secs are extremely short and should be extended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I purchased this experience for me and my brother for his birthday through groupon and got a great deal for it! We did the two flight package and had such a great time. The instructor was great, helpful and genuinely was interested in making sure we had a great time. The flight itself was an amazing experience and if it wasn't so pricy i would be back there every week! On that note I do think it is extremely pricy but it is full most days and it is the sort of cost you come to expect for an activity on Sentosa.

I had a bad experience with getting my DVD. The lady said that the dvd would be ready in half hour. We waited around to kill some time and they had not been done and we had to wait a further 20min standing around making us late for our next appointment. I was very annoyed but they did give us two free photos which was a nice gesture but we were still late.

Forgetting the above comment we still had a great time on the activity!

Galicia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had so much fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Thanks to iFly Singapore and to our instructor Jonathan for being so nice to us! This was our first time and although it's expensive it is an interesting experience. We were the only ones to book two skydives at 8:30 pm so we only waited about 10 minutes and everything was ready.
I was a bit nervous before going into the wind tunnel but there's no need to be worried! Everybody can do it!

1 Thank SorayaLG
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Make your dream come true and FLY without harnesses nor parachutes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

My experience at iFly Singapore is documented in my blog, and there, you get to see what happens, step by step, all the way! The only thing I didn't document would be the hand gestures that the instructors would be teaching, but that you can experience on your own.

It was AMAZING! I always had a fear of heights and speed, so this was to me, the scariest thing I could try. However, when I actually tried it out, I wanted to keep flying! At $99 for first flyers, you get 2 flights, a lesson, gear rental and alot of humor!

My instructor was so funny he soon dispelled the fear that was mounting with every step closer to the wind tunnel. At the end of the 2 flights that were included, you are given the chance for more flights at only $30 each- Everyone in my group took one more turn!

Do take a look at my blog post for more photos!

2 Thank Sweethearttheclown
Singapore
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

My girlfriends and I tried this and we had a really great time. The instructors are professional and they make you feel at ease. While our time in the wind tunnel was short, we felt that it was a good introduction to skydiving for us. We bought the combo that allowed us to get 1 pic and 1 digital pic each.