“Crabs”

Singapore Seafood Republic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I went there for lunch one afternoon.
I ordered chili crab, white pepper crab and ribs with coffee sauce (as recommended). The crabs were huge and strong. All the three dishes were yumm. With locals dining there would speak of the quality itself.
I had reservation regarding the price at the beginning, considering that it was in the park area afterall. This was dispelled in the end. The bill turned out to be reasonable.

1  Thank Teresa W

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ate here our first night in Singapore. It was a great picturesque place though the fact that it was a Chili Crab place with white table cloths was a little bit out of place. The food was great though and the service excellent.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The location in the middle of Resort World, initially put me off looking for great Singapore Chilli Crab here, but logistics forced my hand - luckily. Service was attentive, helpful when required, and friendly throughout. All the crab dishes took about 30 minutes to prepare,so we enjoyed some fresh shrimps in various flavours to start. When the Chilli Crab arrived, it was enormous!
Well broken up and easy to eat, and in a slightly sweet, but not too hot, thick, rich, chilli sauce. All 5 guests enjoyed thoroughly.
We also tried the black pepper crab, a dry preparation with a lot of flavour and lingering peppery heat. Am looking forward to visiting Seafood Republic again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

we actually in rush passing by we had really had a good meal, crab menu that choose amazing kind a spicy hot. yummy cant wait another try when visit these place, for next trip

Reviewed March 14, 2014

when i stayed in resort world sentosa, i visited seafood republic for its famous chili crab. the restaurant was hidden in the corner of rws so we could not locate it easily. when i was looking around, a young lady was shouting "seafood republic" while waving the restaurant brochure.so i approached her to ask the location. i also asked if the brochure was the menu and i caught a glimse of discount offer. but she hid the brochure quickly and told me if i could see the menu in the restaurant. i finally knew , after paid the bill, that there should be $30 dolar off for more than $100 bill (I paid $111 bill that night), since they (finally) gave me one brochure for next visit. the tricky business was the thing i remember most from the restaurant.

as for the food, i ordered chilli crab (rate 8/10), fried mantao (8/10), steamed mantao (9/10), eggplant with chicken floss (7/10). the mantao was so small so i and my husband could eat 10pcs.. the good thing was they made customed meal for my daughter, noodle soup and it tasted very good (9/10). the service in the restaurant was quite good, not special but not bad.