“Absolutely fantastic experience.”

Osia Steak and Seafood Grill
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Osia Steak and Seafood Grill is all about sharing a hearty meal with your loved ones. Australian Celebrity Chef Scott Webster teams up with Chef de Cuisine Douglas Tay to create a new Sharing Plates Menu that combines Asian influences and western culinary techniques, and presented in unique portions to facilitate communal dining. Our premium meats and selected seafood items are air flown from Australia, many of which are sourced personally by our chefs at boutique farms. These include the rare Byron Bay Berkshire Pork which is only available in Singapore at our restaurant, as well as the highly sought after Matsusaka Full Blood Wagyu Beef from pure breed cattle. Signature dishes include Byron Bay Berkshire Pork Belly, Mayura Station Signature Full Blood Wagyu Beef grilled to perfection in our Stone Hearth Oven, and Chilean Sea bass.
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Went there with friends after the fireworks at Universal. Stunningly good service. Amazing food with an interesting fusion of flavours. Had the signature ice lolly shellfish starter which was served in testubes. Great gimmick and wonderful fish. Had the prawns as a main which melted in the mouth. The only complaint I had was that they had closed the kitchen before we could order deserts and therefore missed out. Nevertheless, fantastic experience.

1  Thank massie_le
There are newer reviews for Osia Steak and Seafood Grill

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I felt welcomed even before I stepped into the restaurant. I was lost you see, and called for SOS. The person who picked up my call stayed on the line until I got my bearings. And when I finally turned up, the very same guy greeted me at the door with the same friendly voice and warm smile.

My dinner service was marked with the same warmth and courtesy. My dinner buddy and I were fussed over at every opportunity – and not in an annoying way at all – and we felt that our opinions on the food really mattered. Which is an important point to make because we really didn't enjoy the food.

My friend ordered steak and I ordered the Osia Icon Dish, the Duo of Tasmanian Milk-fed Lamb. The meats came out dry. Very disappointing for a celebrity chef restaurant.

2  Thank rumtumtums
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ordered a 3-course set lunch at around 45++ each. For starters, I had a compressed watermelon dish with "popping rocks/sugar" topping. It was a really interesting experience. Had popping candy as a kid, but never imagined it as part of a dish. It also went very well with the watermelon. Highly recommended for a unique dining sensation.

For mains, had a barramundi with mash potato and spicy tomato froth. It was also very well cooked. The fish was crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside. Also highly recommended.

Was a bit disappointed with the chocolate soup with the pepper ice-cream. There was nothing really special about the chocolate soup - melted chocolate? The combination between the pepper ice-cream and chocolate was nice though. But nothing really special.

Service-wise, staff was considerate and observant. They noticed that I am pregnant and offered pillows to support my back. They were also very prompt in refilling water etc.

However, I do agree with the rest that bread should be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! The food came together for my seating though. There was also a bit of wait between the starters and the mains.

All in all, I thought it was a wonderful dining experience, especially when I am a great fan of the reality show Top Chef and appreciate delicate cuisine. My final bill for two (including bread & water) came up to around $80, which I feel is quite reasonable for a nice 3-course lunch. However, I may feel it is a bit pricy without the 1-for-1 Lunch Offer.

2  Thank pandora m
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Lovely restaurant, great service! Will definitely be back.
Foie gras is the highlight ...

2  Thank ditdit6
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I visited there with my wife at dinner time. Hardware is good enough, service staff were also good and friendly, though food and wine were a littile bit dissapointing.Foie gras for relish tastes like mere chicken's fat, and mushroom soup tastes like knorr cup soup.Ram chop and chocolate for dessert was good, though not impressive.I ordered New zealand pinot noir by glass, but I don't think it's worth the price.If they provide a littile bit better food, or bit cheeper, it would be a nice choice to spend a Sentosa's night since atmosphere is fairly nice.