Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM

from $17.40
from $72.00
from $57.10
2,392 results
All reviews chair lift great fun sky ride ski lift jungle trail fun ride starting point the dragon all ages afraid of heights a lot of fun whole family cable car fun experience kids and adults other attractions long queue
Reviewed today via mobile

After going on it once , my friends and I hesitated to go for a second round. But the choice to go again was right because the ride was a blast. It's family friendly and can be really exciting when you're with your friends

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We bought combo tickets,2 luge and 2 skyride. The tagline "Once is never enough" is real. Even i tried twice, still not enough. I had so much fun and the trails seems quit short for me. I want more.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had a great time on this with a few friends. We’re lucky to visit when it seemed to be very quiet and had the track pretty much to ourselves. Really enjoyed taking the corner on the first right side which seemed a little faster, but this may have also been due to it being our second ride and knowing the carts/luge a little better. Great for racing with a few friends only thing is that it is a little short. 2 rides is good enough to do what you need unless you have a bit of time to waste.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My wife elected to go on the skyline cable car to allow my older son and myself to battle it out over 4 runs on the excellent Luge. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the thrills, tying 2-2 for anyone who’s interested! However a couple of points worth noting, the runs have people of all ages and capabilities including very young children and the elderly. Herding in so many people at the same time we found our desire to increase speed hampered very frustratingly by all the slower people ahead of you. It would be a suggestion to rate the courses for individuals to enable the more competent riders to enjoy it more. Also reduce the numbers going down at any one time as it was just too busy with too many people on the tracks. I am surprised to be the only one to highlight my concern on the safety of the chairlifts returning you to the summit after the descent. These are effectively a garden seat on a rotating cable where you sit down as it’s still moving and the staff pull down a bar to your hips to secure you. As we ascended the hill it certainly didn’t feel that safe. Particularly when the cable halts and you are left dangling high up and moving uncomfortably back and forwards with the momentum. I kept thinking about UK standards believing you would need to be strapped in and properly secured for this chairlift. My heart was in my mouth each time I sat on the chairlift and didn’t relax until I got off it safely. However it won’t take away from a very good activity at the fab attraction.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We did this after being in the sun all day at the Adventure Cove Waterpark and were already sunburnt when getting there. We bought 4 rides x 4 people for a special price of approx. $100.

The ride up on the skyline is great but a little scary, especially if you are scared of heights and if you are not particularly mobile its a little scary getting off at the top as you have to jump off and run out of its way.. it doesn't stop for you, it keeps going. my tip is be the person on the left hand side as its easier to get to where you need to run to from that side!

The luge itself is awesome fun and has a number of tracks to use. We had a ball but called it quits after 3 go's due to being sunburnt and the burning when on the skyline heading up. We gave our leftover tickets to a family at the bottom to use!

Highly recommended

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

It's very carefully designed so small kids can ride it together with an adult. They get the chance to enjoy the full speed before they can control it themselves. Even my 80year old adventurous grandma tried it, she cannot walk properly because of her bad knees, but she can ride this! We will be very happy to try it again with both the young and the old in the family.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A must try for those who head down to sentoaa island.... its mostly fun with couple and friends where you can race whose the fastest to the finish line....

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Decided to go for the luge ride before we left Sentosa. Was not too sure if it would be safe to ride with my 4.5 year old girl but turned out to be fun for both the adults and the child. I definitely recommend this to anyone who visits Sentosa.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

first you will take the ride that will bring you to the top and that by itself is quite the ride especially if you’re afraid of heights! the feeling is slightly like a go cart, so its suitable for kids

3rd time we joined up for a fun ride
One of our favorite things to do in Singapore for sure
Very little people so the lines ver short and the rides fast
Will be back for more fun
The staff is very helpful and friendly