Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews welcome drink rooftop bar swimming pool room amenities staycation sentosa singapore toilet eco thumbs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Received an email with details on how to get to the hotel (which is useful as Sentosa can be confusing place!) and activities for the days I am staying. I needed to make some amendments to my reservation, and it was convenient that I could reply the email to reach a PERSON for advise. Although check-in was crowded, the staff were well-organised and acknowledged my pressence so I know I will be attended to when is my turn. I can never emphasize how important this acknowledgement can be especially in a crowd! I was served with a lovely drink at my turn, the check-in process was smooth with reminders of the activities available, and then I was directed to pick out 5 complimentary items as my mini bar! That is a really really nice touch! The room is exactly as per marketing photos. The tap water is filtered, with a note to inform us that they do not have bottled water, which is an awesome practise to reduce plastic usage. Nespresso machine with 4 capsules are available in the room, and I can't say enough, how well-equipped the room is given I am a Nespresso lover. The property shares the pool with Village hotel, and they have movie screening held. The only slight bummer I would say is the slightly long walk to breakfast, but I guess it can be a good morning exercise!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Tr1p1nfo
ChauTrinh, Manager at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Dear Tr1p1nfo,

Thank you for taking time to recommend us on Tripadvisor.

It is an amazing feeling to receive your compliment on our Team and Service. Guests like yourself are the reasons why we always love what we do. Delivering thoughtful and caring service is what we are all about, we want our guests to know we are always here should they need anything. Thank you for your recognition.

We are glad that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay and the little touches that we offer. You can be assured that the experience will only get better as we are constantly striving to further improve our products and experience.

It was our great pleasure to have you with us this time. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Great experience with The Outpost Hotel on their opening week.

Over and above the attention to detail in curating a great experience for their guests, what really put them over the top was the fantastic team - service was impeccable throughout the stay as well as the service recovery after we encountered some teething issues during the breakfast service (likely due to working with a new partner).

Am confident that they will be able to fix these minor issues in no time, and I look forward to seeing Outpost become one of the most sought after experiences in the business - will definitely be back. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BenH7789

Dear BenH7789,

Thank you for taking your time to recommend us on Tripadvisor.

Our Team is thrilled to receive your compliment and recognition of our service. Your kinds words certainly brighten our days and motivate us to continue doing our best while further enhancing our experience. You have been really gracious and understanding over some hiccups on breakfast during your stay. For that, we are sincerely grateful.

You can be assured that this issue on breakfast has been addressed and fixed right after it happened. You will see further improvement and changes on our breakfast dining experience on your next stay with us. Thank you for having confidence in us.

It was our great pleasure to be at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Location is great as it is opposite RWS where all the actions are. The staff are friendly and helpful. Knowing that it was our anniversary, they gifted us celebratory macarons.

Their pool looked awesome though I didn't use it because it was crowded. I love the design of the room. It is modern and matured. Although Outpost market themselves as an adult only hotel, do take note kids are everywhere as they share pool facilities with Village Hotel Sentosa. I guess the difference is only in the room.

This hotel is great because they organize activities for their hotel guests eg terrarium workshop, yoga session, movie night by the pool. These made them different from other hotels in Sg.

The only downside is the breakfast at Royal Taj. It is not worth the top up. We forgo our mains as the wait was >30mins.The staff in Royal Taj lacked proper training. Just skip the breakfast and your stay will be awesome.

Overall, it was a great stay. I would love to come back again without the breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Lynniehead,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Tripadvisor.

It is delightful to receive your recognition of our Team and the exclusive activities we organized for our guests. We are constantly working to enhance our experience and make it better to ensure our guests enjoy their stay to the fullest. We are glad to know your stay was great.

We apologize for the hiccup at breakfast during your stay. We can assure you that this has been addressed and there will be no more recurring incident. We will also continue improving our breakfast dining experience and you will see great changes in your next stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us this time. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time staying at The Outpost Hotel on Sentosa Island. The big outdoor pools have a great ocean view and it’s a pleasure hanging at the pool at any time. Mrs Anne and her team are very friendly and are always taking care of their guests. At arrival you get a warm welcome and a homemade delicious ice tea. The design of the rooms and the entire hotel is fantastic. The hotel is very well located. You can enjoy the beaches at Sentosa and it’s very close and convenient at the same time to get to the city center. It was a great experience and I can strongly recommend this hotel. I also would like to mention the gym facilities. The gym is pretty well equipped. Thank you to The Outpost team for the great hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Berlino06,

We are appreciative of your lovely review. Thank you for taking time to share with Tripadvisor community about your great experience with us.

Anne is thrilled to have your special mention which brightened up her day. At The Outpost, we are committed to provide the best possible service and experience to our guests, it is always gratifying to receive your recognition of our Team. Please be assured that we will continue maintaining our service level while further enhance our products and experience.

It was our pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Although my stay was brief-one night - I was very happy to be at this eco-friendly hotel on beautiful Sentosa. The service was excellent as were the amenities. While there is no restaurant at this location, there is at the neighboring sister hotel-The Village Hotel, and there are additional options nearby. The pool has to be seen to be believed, and the beach is very close by. Looking forward to returning.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Vacation290227,

Thank you for taking time to recommend us on Tripadvisor.

We are elated to hear about your wonderful stay experience. It is gratifying to know that you find our service and amenities excellent and up to your expectations. We are motivated by your recognition and we are committed to always bring the most memorable experience to our guest.