Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
$508
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$240
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$289
  • Pool
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$200
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
$302
$280
$646
$533
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
$222
$192
$417
$314
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

$232
$190
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$1,424
1,327 results
All reviewsshuttle busforest viewspacious roomocean suitehuge bathtubbeach villashuttle servicehard rock hoteladventure cove waterparkdirect access to the poolresorts worldswimming poolsea aquariumhotel michaelhotel guestsuniversal studioscompared to other hotels
Reviewed July 22, 2013

There are 4 hotel at resorts world sentosa, we have stay hotel equarius this time.

Hotel was far form every place from map, however hotel do have small bus service to hotel Michael every 15min, from hotel Michael is easy walk to every where you want to go in sentosa.

Room was 51m2 with big bathroom( I enjoy witch tv when I have bath !) next time u stay there ask for super king bed, it was able to fit 5 people easy ( 2A/2C/1baby)

As hotel guest, you will able to use hotel hard rock's swim pool too, just like beach site.

Nice breakfast it cost SD$24.00, which is not bad for hotel in Singapore.

If you don't like small room hotel and seek more space, hotel equarius will be the best options in Singapore.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Smart8
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed there for 4 nights with our son. Upon arrival, there was no bell service to take care of our luggages. We carried our luggages and lined up at the check-in desk as someone was there. The check-in line became longer and longer yet no staffs at the front desk nor the concierge desk offered help. When check-in, the staff told us there was no extra bed for our son for we did not book in advance. We said we booked and reserved extra bed through booking.com; however, the staff kept blaming booking.com without admitting the fact that the hotel did not stock enough extra beds. She provided no alternatives but just said no and asked our son to sleep on the sofa.

As our son has to sleep on the sofa, we requested for an extra blanket (duvet not the blanket with holes) and they said they don't have extras! Our son was forced to sleep with the blanket full of holes. He ended up wearing the bathrobe to sleep!

The room is indeed big and nice. As they were claiming themselves as an high-end, premium hotel. However, the hotel did not even provide hair conditioner setting aside the quality of their shampoo and body wash were of low quality.

The next day, as our mailbox light kept flashing at night, I called the front desk to retrieve the message, however, no one answered after many attempts. I then walked down to the front desk and found 3 staffs who were chit-chatting. I interrupted them and stated my purpose. Yet the staff, Aida, gave me a look with a very unpolite response.

I felt like I was suffering during my stay at the hotel. This was the worst service I have ever encountered. At least, not from a so-called premium hotel.

Location is remoted. It's separate from the others and other facilities. We have to take the shuttle bus (depart every 15 mins) to other hotels or to access other facilities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank F Y
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even the deluxe room is huge so it's great for families too. They've seats at the balcony that you can lie on and enjoy the beautiful skies and cable cars above and watch happy people enjoying themselves at the water park below.

We made honeymoon requests and they brought us a lovely chocolate cake with a bottle of wine when we returned to our hotel in the evening.

Know how to make good use of the facilities of the RWS group since Equarius is part of the group. We enjoyed the pools at the beach resort (which was enormous and literally empty despite being the weekend) and also the pools at Hard Rock Hotel which really has the best pools in the RWS group --- they've water slides for the kids, artificial beach to lounge on or build sand castles, and a Olympic length lap pool to glide away. Nice.

Just need to state your hotel and room number and you can enjoy the pool facilities e.g. towels, lockers, etc. at the various hotels in the RWS group.

Room Tip: Definitely adventure cove view. You get to see all the people having fun and the cable car and beautiful sky. The forest view is quiet... TOO quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maryyeo
Reviewed July 15, 2013

the hotel lobby was very classy. pity about the "artificial" waterfall, no sound effects. comfortable sofas for family and friends to sit around and chat. the room was excellent. spacious and luxurious. carpet is thick and bed is very comfortable. extra pillow & blanket for a child to sleep at the sofa area. our room overlooks the forest area. very nice with a cup of TWG english breakfast tea and a book on hand and sitting on the balcony chair in the morning. the bathroom is wow! big with 2 sinks, 1 bath tub, separate bathing & toilet room. there is tv in the bathroom too. breakfast spread is ok - Asian & Western selection. no chef cooking omelette though. but cafe is very very very cold. bring along a sweater!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family stayed 2 nights in Equarius Hotel to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday.

The first thing that hit us when we checked-in was that we had to pay a S$500 deposit. In my entire life, I have never checked into that kind of hotel which required a deposit. I asked myself what kind of hotel are we staying in if their regular guests damage hotel property?

Our room was huge and had a wonderful view of the water theme park. It was well equipped but we were just beginning to find out how poor this hotel is when it comes to service despite being good in its facilities. As it was my mother-in-law's birthday, the hotel had arranged for a birthday cake to be delivered to our room. The cake was great but I discovered that the staff (shouldn’t it have been my room butler?) who delivered the cake had thrown away the plastic wrap that the cake came in outside the door of my room!

Room service that night was bad. We ordered dinner at 7-30 and was told that we had to wait an hour “as there are many orders”. Probably the reason was that there are no F&B outlets in Equarius Hotel itself other than the super-expensive Forest.

Another inexplicable incident happened the next day. For some reason, housekeeping cleared away the toothbrush which I had used from the vanities provided by the hotel. However, they did not replace it. When I noticed it in the evening, I called the service line but some 2 hours later, the toothbrush had still not materialised. I called a second time only to be told by an operator with a smarter-than-you tone of voice to be patient. Eventually, when the doorbell of my room rang, I opened it only to see a bellhop thrusting the toothbrush under my nose!

Brushing my teeth led to another interesting discovery. The tap in my room was fitted with a water saving device which made the process of filling up my cup which I used to rinse my mouth very time consuming. I wonder if the management of the hotel put the utilities bill ahead of their guests’ comfort.

The only time I saw my room butler was prior to check-out when he came to inspect the mini-bar. I’m glad that he did for otherwise I wouldn’t have known that they had charged some canned drinks from the mini-bar to my account the previous day when I hadn’t taken any.

I agree with the previous reviewer who said that there is a serious lack of heart in this hotel. According to some of my friends who are familiar with the way Malaysians do business and others who are Malaysians themselves, this attitude is common among Malaysian businesses. So long as there are customers, they don’t care whether it is a return customer or a new customer. As there are only a limited number of rooms, the management of this hotel would not care whether you return or not. If this is Resort World’s premier offering, I don’t want to know what their mass market hotels are like.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family